A Serbian is being hailed as a hero in his nation as he flew a bombed plane as cool as a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
A hole on its side.

Talented is understatement.

As somalis in the plane screamed and some government officials in the plane kept repenting the shit they stole this nigga descended the plane down to avoid further damage and then landed it like as if walking in the park.

Cadaan peolle are funny. I read CNN comment and one asked " Why is that lady reading a book ":dead1::dead:. She doesn't realize she's reading the Quran

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/passenger-caught-fire-and-sucked-from-plane-at-172542766.html

menace

VIP
They were looking out the hole while in the air.

:dwill:

The video you've seen was after folks calmed down but people were screaming

I can't image being around Somali ladies and their hysteric scream ..

It reminds me this tahriiib guy I met who told me that when they were In The ocean and the boat lost engine there was a lady that just kept screaming for days and the surviving dudes overthrew her bc she was driving them nervous

menace

VIP
"i think it was a bomb"

so casually :damedamn:

All the world experts from Amerixans, Brits and others were on CnN, BBC and cbs all showing the pic and the signs of a bomb..no effs abt it

menace

VIP
Poor 60 year old guy was sucked out..alla Ya raxma ..he was probably alive as he free fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending