A Rabbi, A Priest, And An Atheist Smoke Weed Together

It’s crazy how a Rabbi, A Priest, and an Atheist are able to just be chill and smoke together and put differences aside yet we’re fighting about qabil, marriage, xalimos vs faraxs, who should pay for mehir, this should teach us a lesson to put differences aside we’re all human at the end of the day let’s not use our lives to hate if even these religious leaders are able to chill as well truly beautiful stuff ❤️

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Ephesians 5:18: "Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery.

Galatians 5:19–21: "The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: ... drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Typical gaals They take Their religion as a joke

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Galatians 5:19–21: "The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: ... drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

they'll tell you thats the old not updated version :silanyosmile: :silanyosmile:

There is a difference between getting dunk and high 🤫

That shows you Islam is the only true religion. These Christians and Rabbi's will jump at the opportunity to deviate from their believes in a heartbeat which shows you how weak it is is.

That shows you Islam is the only true religion. These Christians and Rabbi's will jump at the opportunity to deviate from their believes in a heartbeat which shows you how weak it is is.
Don’t worry in 10 years you’ll be seeing queer sheikhs and sheikhs that say alcohol is halal mark my words

Don’t worry in 10 years you’ll be seeing queer sheikhs and sheikhs that say alcohol is halal mark my words
We already have Women imam's and gay Imams and mosques where men and Women pray together.

The difference is that we Muslims are so dead set on our religion that it even a normal teen will decapitate you in France if you take the piss (not that I agree)

So if for example an Imam was on this show, he would simultaneously be getting death threats for every hit he takes and for every lie he makes. So yh... Better not mess with Islam...

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I would smoke with them, pass the joint brothers , philosophy it is, I never skipped a class when it comes to that .
When you blazed for years I mean in consequetive days , you enjoy less , even if you smoked 7 blunts it becomes like a ciggerate.

I have once finished a 7 gram joint in one session ,very big one , 19 rizzlas to make a perfect joint,
I was stoned like hell, it was a surreal experience , eventually I was wearing a spacesuit ,commanding a starwars ship , fought with aliens , got abducted by them, imprisoned in their planet , I woke up the next day with dragon eyes , I have never exceeded that far 7 grams in one joint
I always limit to 1-3 grams maximum in every joint I used hemp aswell
Kkkkkkkkk

I would smoke with them, pass the joint brothers , philosophy it is, I never skipped a class when it comes to that .
When you blazed for years I mean in consequetive days , you enjoy less , even if you smoked 7 blunts it becomes like a ciggerate.

I have once finished a 7 gram joint in one session ,very big one , 19 rizzlas to make a perfect joint,
I was stoned like hell, it was a surreal experience , eventually I was wearing a spacesuit ,commanding a starwars ship , fought with aliens , got abducted by them, imprisoned in their planet , I woke up the next day with dragon eyes , I have never exceeded that far 7 grams in one joint
I always limit to 1-3 grams maximum in every joint I used hemp aswell
Kkkkkkkkk
I’ve never smoked before tell me in your opinion how does it feel I’ve heard that it’s relaxing and you get to escape reality for awhile not worrying about life and grades and pleasing others

Trending