A Practicing Believing Muslim is the Most Well Adjusted Person on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your degree of unsettlment is directly correlated to your iman and to your ability/inability to accept the Qadr of Allah.

Anyone who has ever met a real believer knows the calmness that comes with them and the serenity you sense from them (not saying they don't have problems). And anyone who has ever seen an alcoholic uncle or an anime nerd ex muslim knows how anxious they are and how difficult it is to be around them.

On the authority of Umar (r) who said: One day while we were sitting with the Messanger of Allah (s), there came before us a man with extremely white clothing and extremely black hair. There were no signs of travel on him and none of us knew him. He [came and] sat next to the Prophet (s). He supported his knees up against the knees of the Prophet (s) and put his hand on his thighs. He said, ‘O Muhammad, tell me about Islam.’ The Messanger of Allah (s) said, ‘Islam is to testify that there is none worthy of worhsip except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messanger of Allah, to establish the prayers, to pay the zakat, to fast [the month of] Ramadan, and to make pilgrimage to the House if you have the means to do so.’ He said, ‘You have spoken truthfully [or correctly].’ We were amazed that he asks the question and then says that he had spoken truthfully. He said, ‘Tell me about Imaan (faith).’ He [the Messanger of Allah (s)] responded, ‘It is to believe in Allah, His angles, His books, His messangers, the Last Day and to believe in the divine decree, [both] the good and the evil thereof.’ He said, ‘You have spoken truthfully.’ He said, ‘Tell me about al-Ihsaan (goodness).’ He [the Prophet (s)] answered, ‘It is that you worship Allah as if you see Him. And even though you do not see Him, [you know] He sees you.’ He said, ‘Tell me about [the time of] the Hour,’ He [the Prophet (s)] answered, ‘The one being asked does not know more than the one asking.’ He said, ‘Tell me about it’s signs.’ He answered, ‘The slave-girl shall give birth to her master, and you will see the barefooted, scantily-clothed, destitiute shepards competing in constructing lofty buildings.’ Then he went away. I stayed for a long time. Then he [the Prophet (s)] said, ‘O Umar, do you know who the questioner was?’ I said, ‘Allah and His Mesanger know best.’ He said, ‘It was [the angel] Gabriel who came to teach you your religion.’ (Recorded in Muslim)

One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) [riding on the same mount] and he said, “O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah [alone]. And know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, they would not benefit you except with what Allah had already prescribed for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you with anything, they would not harm you except with what Allah had already prescribed against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” It was related by at-Tirmidhi, who said it was a good and sound hadeeth. Another narration, other than that of Tirmidhi, reads: Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. Recognize and acknowledge Allah in times of ease and prosperity, and He will remember you in times of adversity. And know that what has passed you by [and you have failed to attain] was not going to befall you, and what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and hardship with ease.

"Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."

This is very true. True believing muslims are very content and relaxed. Even when faced with personal trials they have a tremendous amount of patience. Its rare for me to find those type of people but when i do its quite refreshing.

This is very true. True believing muslims are very content and relaxed. Even when faced with personal trials they have a tremendous amount of patience. Its rare for me to find those type of people but when i do its quite refreshing.

how u gonna find such a person when you're an obnoxious annoying prick like some teenage girl on her period. nayaa, you will end up as a spinster with 3 cats and 8 hamsters.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
If you're certain about your faith, then you have nothing to worry about in regards to faith.

how u gonna find such a person when you're an obnoxious annoying prick like some teenage girl on her period. nayaa, you will end up as a spinster with 3 cats and 8 hamsters.
Youre the one who calaacals about my clan constantly. Are you sure its me on my period?
drop dead jamal. :hillarybiz:

Muji

VIP
No I would not

What about if she removed her hijab?

musliman on his way to divorce court
375DB3B3-1A98-483B-8E15-FB93E5B142A0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending