A popular Sudan-American vlogger goes back to Sudan and is shocked abt why Sudan is 3rd world qashin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
1E6BEA17-4FCE-472E-8431-D75D26CC01D1.jpeg

Last edited:
You provide boring content.

Where is the old Menace that got the Guy with the Golden Voice to give Somalispot a shout out? You have been reduced to providing screenshots of comments you made to an obscure YouTuber.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You provide boring content.

Where is the old Menace that got the Guy with the Golden Voice to give Somalispot a shout out? You have been reduced to providing screenshots of comments you made to an obscure YouTuber.

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame: I’ll just ride into the sunset ( every dog has his day)

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Noura Hussein, a Sudanese woman, is facing the death penality for killing her rapist husband, who she was forced to marry.
Sudan is a backwards hellhole!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They're still doing better than us. Their Gross domestic product (GDP) is 95 billion as of 2016.

They're still doing better than us. Their Gross domestic product (GDP) is 95 billion as of 2016.
They have a population of 40 million of course they have a high GDP but their GDP per capita is 2,500 USD..... very unimpressive.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

In my eyes one African country is very much like the other in ridiculousness unless you’re Rwanda. I am besides me myself for her to be shocked at that Sudan is as much a shithole as is Malawi.

Islamic Sudan forces 10 year olds to be wed. Muslims have a notorious infatuation with prepubescent vaginas.

Status
Not open for further replies.