A photo has gone viral of a 98-year-old and a young Somali man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
aww so sweet i love old people too , they are so adorable and full of stories i miss my grandparents now :yloezpe:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
aww so sweet i love old people too , they are so adorable and full of stories i miss my grandparents now :yloezpe:

Every cadaan old person I've met was a racist. I saw the pics before the story and thought the old guy snatched his hand away in the second pic :mjlol:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Every cadaan old person I've met was a racist. I saw the pics before the story and thought the old guy snatched his hand away in the second pic :mjlol:

LOOOL , the racist ones are the best they're so funny , but no seriously old people are just babies all over again to some extent their so innocent :ftw9nwa: can;t explain.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
LOOOL , the racist ones are the best they're so funny , but no seriously old people are just babies all over again to some extent their so innocent :ftw9nwa: can;t explain.

This is so funny I've never once heard a Somali ever call racist old people innocent babies :dead:

Genie

The last suugo bender
This is so funny I've never once heard a Somali ever call racist old people innocent babies :dead:

Wow u missed the point i was making by a mile , i said the racist ones are the best because they're funny , however old people (in general) are miskeen :mahubowtf:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Wow u missed the point i was making by a mile , i said the racist ones are the best because they're funny , however old people (in general) are miskeen :mahubowtf:

I'm sorry, I guess I was still shook by the fact you think old ppl are babies in general:damn:
LOL, the internet has ruined me.:mjlol:

I thought they were a couple:dead:

wallahi same, it's because it was @EedoMenace who made this thread though that's why my mind went there immediately. Didn't think just being friends was gossip worthy.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm sorry, I guess I was still shook by the fact you think old ppl are babies in general:damn:

wallahi same, it's because it was @EedoMenace who made this thread though that's why my mind went there immediately. Didn't think just being friends was gossip worthy.

Their like babies in terms of innocence , rendered useless all over again basically :francis:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What made you think I am all abt relationships :farmajoyaab:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
What made you think I am all abt relationships :farmajoyaab:

I'm still salty about the last thread!!! My first reply left me looking like a fool after you changed it up to what city you're from. :damn: But that's true, sorry eedo you're not always about relationships.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm still salty about the last thread!!! My first reply left me looking like a fool after you changed it up to what city you're from. :damn: But that's true, sorry eedo you're not always about relationships.

If you're a female come visit me and see if I'm an eedo :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending