A Peaceful Galmudug Is It Good For PL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntlanders debate this about a peaceful Galmudug. Is it good thing for Puntland or a bad thing? I am suspicious because if they get peace, they will create a road to galkacyo from hobyo and tell all hawiye traders to use their port and collect taxes for Galmudug.

Where-as now with galmudug status quo, it's to dangerous for any clan to travel through their lands, especially the shabab infested areas which are closer to the port area and they prefer Puntland port. What are we going to do if Galmudug does secure it's peace and then creates a road to Galkacyo and tells all central regions traders to divert their business activity to hobyo.

Do we have any plans to save the central trade route for Puntland? Do we even need it? how does it contribute to Puntland coffers?

waraabe

Your superior
Why do punan!s have a problem with everyone? Forget about a peaceful galmudug and first bring full peace to puntland which is suffering from its youth joining isis terrorists in the galgala mountains, bosaso is also unsafe with daily bombings and assassinations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why do punan!s have a problem with everyone? Forget about a peaceful galmudug and first bring full peace to puntland which is suffering from its youth joining isis terrorists in the galgala mountains, bosaso is also unsafe with daily bombings and assassinations.

Oh it's so dangerous with daily bombings and assasination looooooool. 20 losers Hiding in mountains and getting $50 for it doesn't bother the mighty puntlander. They can keep staying in their caves, away from settled areas or nomadic areas.

waraabe

Your superior
Oh it's so dangerous with daily bombings and assasination looooooool. 20 losers Hiding in mountains and getting $50 for it doesn't bother the mighty puntlander

It’s bad when you are the only region in the horn to hoast isis terrorists

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What a weird thread
Bordering moronic :gucciwhat:

Why? PL/GM competing for the central trade while SL/jabuti compete for jigjiga trade isn't something I am interested for my state. I want the Central trade on lock for Puntland. Then I want all Bari-Mudug-Nugal-Sool-Sanag-Burco on lock for Puntland. I want Garacad taking the DDSI trade at the same time through Galdogob.

What's weird about that? I want PL owning all the trade links from Hiran-Central DDSI-Eastern-Northern Somalia. I see a potential threat in Galmudug who may divert road traffic from baraxlay and force people to use hobyo port.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You wont have nothing on 'Lock'

:drakelaugh:

M8 who do you think you are with this rubbish. You wont own shit, Somali's practise capitalism in its purest form & Frankly you have nothing to offer to anyone below the green line in Gaalkacyo

We will continue to enjoy our trade links as they are without any threat from anyone and if they do, their will be conflict. We are busy talking modernizing our tax system to collect taxes from all incomes be it businesses, employee, government workers. Right now taxes are not collected on land besides airports, port, not even our 'customs' collect taxes. You can't use our roads without paying for it assholes, we need to maintain it.

We even need to collect tax on homes such land rates. Everyone must pay their fair share of taxes in the state not just nomads who get taxes on their livestock. Only our rural folks are contributing to the state not our cities. Things will change an under an Osman maxamud president.

We will continue to enjoy our trade links as they are without any threat from anyone and if they do, their will be conflict. We are busy talking modernizing our tax system to collect taxes from all incomes be it businesses, employee, government workers. Right now taxes are not collected on land besides airports, port, not even our 'customs' collect taxes. You can't use our roads without paying for it assholes, we need to maintain it.

We even need to collect tax on homes such land rates. Everyone must pay their fair share of taxes in the state not just nomads who get taxes on their livestock. Only our rural folks are contributing to the state not our cities. Things will change an under an Osman maxamud president.

You dont need to rant m8, your flawed creed makes everything you just posted cringeworthy.

Your not busy doing anything
Dadkaaga dhinac ka raac sxb & dont venture South of the Green line m8

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Doctor Bonkers, Galmudug and it's people are none of your business. Talk shit like that again and your ppl will be driven into the Red Sea ayeeydaa wasse.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

@Reiko @Abdalla why arn't you G-checking this guy who keeps on name dropping and promoting osman mohamud and downgrading other tribes. if i made a page even simply promoting farax ali shire i will get roasted

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

and by the way in bosaso everyone pays taxes on their homes yearly. people also pay taxes on everything that comes through bosaso port and your tribe cant give you discounts. there is limited corruption at the port. i know personally because i used to work their in 2015. Bosaso unlike other cities pays taxes on everything. the market shops pay daily taxes. the tax collector actually got assiinated last week as he was doing his job. AUN

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Doctor Bonkers, Galmudug and it's people are none of your business. Talk shit like that again and your ppl will be driven into the Red Sea ayeeydaa wasse.
The difference between you and him, is you already raped your grandmother I bet. Moryaanka tahay waas. Nacalad yahay.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You dont need to rant m8, your flawed creed makes everything you just posted cringeworthy.

Your not busy doing anything
Dadkaaga dhinac ka raac sxb & dont venture South of the Green line m8
You can’t go from cadaado to dhuusomareeb, don’t cross the green line kulaha boowe are you referring to the green line between cadaado and dhuusomareeb kkk on one side you have xaaf and ahulsunnah sitting in dhuusomareeb and in cadaado you have mareexan Vice President of galmudug arabey and murursade leader of galmudug Parliament Who are lackeys of the paper government in mogadishu who are guarded by amisom troops nabad (mareexan) iyo nolol (murursade)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You can’t go from cadaado to dhuusomareeb, don’t cross the green line kulaha boowe are you referring to the green line between cadaado and dhuusomareeb kkk on one side you have xaaf and ahulsunnah sitting in dhuusomareeb and in cadaado you have mareexan Vice President of galmudug arabey and murursade leader of galmudug Parliament Who are lackeys of the paper government in mogadishu who are guarded by amisom troops nabad (mareexan) iyo nolol (murursade)
Why are they acting like their women don’t crawl into the Puntland side and get hired as maids.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are they acting like their women don’t crawl into the Puntland side and get hired as maids.
Personally I believe habar gidir are the lost tribes of Israel cause one Hebrew Israelite told me the lost children of Israel will be enslaved for 400 years and habar gidir have been enslaved by Majeerteen for 400 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts