A Palestinian girl cries as Israel demolishes her home in Jerusalem, leaving her and her family homeless

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nazi israel. These ppl learnt nothing from their trials and punishments from Allah.

How did the descendants of such a good man turn out to be the worst and most cruel of mankind? Only the good jews i respect and they don't live in or support the zionist state of israel.

:kodaksmiley:

Nazi israel. These ppl learnt nothing from their trials and punishments from Allah.

How did the descendants of such a good man turn out to be the worst and most cruel of mankind? Only the good jews i respect and they don't live in or support the zionist state of israel.

:kodaksmiley:
What else would you expect from the “people chosen by god”.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What else would you expect from the “people chosen by god”.
They were cursed by isa ibn maryam and Allah cursed them for their multiple rejections of his advice and warnings.

They dropped the ball out of all of mankind. From being chosen to being the cursed ones that will be defeated in the end.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
None of our business

I’m from a shithole, can’t carry another man’s internal affairs.

keep it away from me

1599339834772.gif
1599339834772.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Meanwhile cucked arabs like UAE and Saudia are lining up one by one to recognize Israel.

Muslims are suffering globally and are humiliated like never before.

Dajjal's arrival is imminent never would've of thought that the gulf states will publicly declare an alliance with the Yahud.

Yahud control the world from every angle and they are gearing up for the arrival of their messiah.

Times of pure deception and deceit.

Trending