A normal day in London. The UK police force being chased out of a council estate by youths

I am shocked that the girls filming the video where actually able to speak coherent English, which is unheard of or very rare to find in the third world jungle zoo of Londonistan.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

I am shocked that the girls filming the video where actually able to speak coherent English, which is unheard of or very rare to find in the third world jungle zoo of Londonistan.
lool i live in the area what a complete shithole the people filming are somalis the council housing is home to a lot of somalis however the people partying seem to be cadaans and jamos mostly i think they were partying with the deelers who live in those flats

lool i live in the area what a complete shithole the people filming are somalis the council housing is home to a lot of somalis however the people partying seem to be cadaans and jamos mostly i think they were partying with the deelers who live in those flats

Those Somalis who live in the area must move out ASAP.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i live close by bro i dont think they can move out its just bad luck the council makes the decision besides most of them have small children or big families and are tied to local schools so they cant move out

it's not just Somalis their are Sudanese Eritreans Arabs Iraqis Yemenis Lebanese Syrians etc but the area is mostly, but the dealers cause a lot of police drama on the few occasions it isn't

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Is this woolwich?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Shidh....I'm just 5 minutes from there.

I could tell, those girls were xalimos......they have very distinctive voices
what you live in the area lool didn't know that bro yeh the ones filming are xalimos a lot of somalis live in those broken-down smelly 80-year-old estates

I have said it once and I say it again. Biggest thing holding back Somalis is Mediocrity. Living in these council flats with drug dealers and idiots who have no respect for the police and the law is only going to hold one back

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I live in ladbroke grove...moved here from Fulham. I hate Ghetto Somalis.
isnt that were the most craziest gangs operate lool i would argue Ladbroke grove is a lot worse pluss the notting hill carnival moves through that area

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Fed deserved it. I didn't see them dispersing crowds gathered in Soho who drank late into the night, they also didn't disperse beach goers during the heatwaves.

If the Virus doesn't discriminate, neither should they.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Dudes just moon walked out of there:mjlol:

tenor.gif

Trending