A nobody Somali christian spouting Abusive ad hominem fallacy towards the great muhammad ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Stop fobs 2016! :drakewtf: She claimed Muhammad Ali hated christianity in fact he spoke all religions highly, and said "All religions are good the people are not". He knew cretins like eer roamed earth!

Talk about seeking attention and begging the validation of right wing eurocentrics and of course SWJ:pachah1::snoop:

Why does she claim Somali?
because of this
|
V
They claim our history, our clothes, food, they claim to be Somalis in this spot. Even claim our people in their pages. You will never see Somali claim other country but our neighbours claim our Somali identity.
image-jpeg.3546
@Canuck ;)

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol We Somali's have this habit of stamping everything bad Oromo.
In Somaliland, the cannibals are Oromo's. The beggars are Oromo's. The prostitutes are branded Oromo's.

kkkkkkkk This is as Somali as Ayaan Hirsi and that Amal Farah trash.

Somali atheists are a disease instead of tackling our atheists we let them spew hatred or brand them Oromo's even other Muslim communities are shocked. They ask us Somali's why they are so many gaalo among us who are fast to run to the media.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
lol We Somali's have this habit of stamping everything bad Oromo.
In Somaliland, the cannibals are Oromo's. The beggars are Oromo's. The prostitutes are branded Oromo's.

kkkkkkkk This is as Somali as Ayaan Hirsi and that Amal Farah trash.

Somali atheists are a disease instead of tackling our atheists we let them spew hatred or brand them Oromo's even other Muslim communities are shocked. They ask us Somali's why they are so many gaalo among us who are fast to run to the media.

Can you prove that she is Somali? Not that she said or claims real authentic prove, I.E if you know her personally or some ID? As for me I just gave her the benefit of the doubt, some point otherwise.

waraabe

Your superior
Attention seeking scum. It seems these women looked at Ayan hirsi and thought "ooh, I can make a living from saying bullshit about Islam in the west". They see a book deal, TV appearances, speech fees etc and bam.

It is always the fobs too.

Tell me what town of somalia she is from, she looks very oromo

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Attention seeking scum. It seems these women looked at Ayan hirsi and thought "ooh, I can make a living from saying bullshit about Islam in the west". They see a book deal, TV appearances, speech fees etc and bam.

It is always the fobs too.

Tell me what town of somalia she is from, she looks very oromo

Verdict is In she's Oromo imposter.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Can you prove that she is Somali? Not that she said or claims real authentic prove, I.E if you know her personally or some ID? As for me I just gave her the benefit of the doubt, some point otherwise.
lol Somali Christians are nothing new. She probably got offered some good package by some White missionary to mock Islam and come to Christianity. It happens all over Somalia and even in Kenya.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I remember last time these White evangelist motherfuckers knocked on my door. Started preaching to me about Christianity. I replied I was Muslim. They asked me my background. I said: Somali. Then started handing me these leaflets written in Somali about Kitaabka Quduuska Ah.

I mean when you're brain is as small as that of Mona you could easily fall for that.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Walahi I could turn her Atheist in a week. First shukaansi, then sex, then she will listen to my logically reasoned explanation why Christianity is a pile of garbage.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Walahi I could turn her Atheist in a week. First shukaansi, then sex, then she will listen to my logically reasoned explanation why Christianity is a pile of garbage.
She's probably already atheists lol atheists ten to use Christianity to come at Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.