A newfie is writing Somalia's oil laws

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is the man writing all of the oil laws for the FGS.
Newfies are an inbred Canadian race of Scottish alcoholics from the Atlantic province of Newfoundland. Listen to how they talk.
Anyone who has worked in the Alberta oil patch has come across these retards. Several times a week the plants have to shutdown to pry out a dead newfie who fell into a machine. They are even dumber than calibeesteens.
12crqb.jpg

newfierevolver.jpg

@Gucci mane

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Newfies are an inbred Canadian race of Scottish alcoholics from the Atlantic province of Newfoundland. Listen to how they talk.
Anyone who has worked in the Alberta oil patch has come across these retards. Several times a week the plants have to shutdown to pry out a dead newfie who fell into a machine. They are even dumber than calibeesteens.
12crqb.jpg

newfierevolver.jpg

@Gucci mane
That guy that tweeted about somalia not being for sale would prefer somalia burns and remains poor rather than his clan not being credited for uplifting somalia. Some somalis really are delusional like that and suffer from the crabs in the bucket mentality.

QmPfQuZ8AYEWksbnWXEqa9Y6DruE8SSm72Sq67ngsCqEDG

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
12crqb.jpg

newfierevolver.jpg

@Gucci mane
I just heard their accent and I’ve honestly never hated a group more than I do now :susp: despicable group of people

Trending

Latest posts