A must read for all the sjw’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerald Hanley is an old Colonial hand who lived with Somalis. This is from his book Warriors: Life and Death Among the Somalis "A Somali always felt himself to be twice as good as any white man, or any other kind of man at all, and still does, even when he is wrong. Islam does wonders for the self respect of non-white people and Christianity is right to worry about the spread of Islam in Africa, and must honestly face the question of why it has happened - " "Of all the desiccated, bitter, cruel, sunbeaten wildernesses which starve and thirst beyond the edges of Africa's luscious, jungled centre, there cannot be one more Christless than the one which begins at the northern foot of Mount Kenya and stretches to the foothills of Abyssinia, and from there to the dried-out glittering tip of Cape Gardafui where the hot karif winds blow in from where the long sharks race under the thin blue skin of the ocean. You can never think of those wildernesses without thinking of daggers and spears, rolling fierce eyes under mops of dusty black crinkly hair, of mad stubborn camels, rocks too hot to touch, and blood feuds whose origins cannot be remembered, only honoured in the stabbing.

But of all the races of Africa there cannot be one better to live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest; the Somalis." "I knew an Italian priest who had spent over thirty years among the Somalis and he made two converts, and it amazed me that he got even those two. The Prophet has no more fervent, and ignorant, followers, but that is not their fault that they are ignorant.Their natural intelligence is second to none and when the education factories start work among them they should surprise Africa, and themselves."

"I NEVER saw a Somali who showed any fear of death, which, impressive though it sounds, carries within it the chill of pitilessness and ferocity as well. If you have no fear of death you have none for anybody else's either, but that fearlessness has always been essential to the Somalis who have had to try and survive hunger, disease and thirst while prepared to fight and die against their enemies, their fellow Somalis for pleasure in the blood feud, or the Ethiopians who would like to rule them, or the white men who got in the way for a while." "Everytime a Somali got whipped, an Italian soldier was killed"

"Wandering in The Shag (desert) were Somalis with some of the sharpest intelligences in the continent, nomads who had been forced into being parasites of the camel, for centuries, and could anyone ever find a way of using all that courage and intelligence?" "There is no one alive as tough as the Somali nomad. No one. An askari wounded in a fight in the Haud country walked 14 miles holding his guts in his hand, was sewn up and lived to soldier again. And the women are as spiritually strong as their men." "....You get into that way of thinking in the Somali waste. You think that way because the Somalis bitterly resent the white man, and struggle continually, and admirably, by lies and intrigue, to fight off his influence which spells the end of their peculiar world. You cannot beat them.

They have no inferiority complexes, no wide-eyed worship of the white man's ways, and no fear of him, of his guns or of his official anger. They are a race to be admired, if hard to love."

We truly are the greatest
shawn-michaels-pyro-o.gif

I hate to be a kill-joy and tbh I haven’t even read your post BUT the apostrophe in the title shouldn’t be there.

Sjws, not sjw’s!

I’ve now read the post. Sadly, though, I don’t feel particularly flattered by some dead white dude’s comments about dead Somalis.

Yes, I did that on purpose! That’s how the noble apostrophe is used. :p

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Gerald Hanley is an old Colonial hand who lived with Somalis. This is from his book Warriors: Life and Death Among the Somalis "A Somali always felt himself to be twice as good as any white man, or any other kind of man at all, and still does, even when he is wrong. Islam does wonders for the self respect of non-white people and Christianity is right to worry about the spread of Islam in Africa, and must honestly face the question of why it has happened - " "Of all the desiccated, bitter, cruel, sunbeaten wildernesses which starve and thirst beyond the edges of Africa's luscious, jungled centre, there cannot be one more Christless than the one which begins at the northern foot of Mount Kenya and stretches to the foothills of Abyssinia, and from there to the dried-out glittering tip of Cape Gardafui where the hot karif winds blow in from where the long sharks race under the thin blue skin of the ocean. You can never think of those wildernesses without thinking of daggers and spears, rolling fierce eyes under mops of dusty black crinkly hair, of mad stubborn camels, rocks too hot to touch, and blood feuds whose origins cannot be remembered, only honoured in the stabbing.

But of all the races of Africa there cannot be one better to live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest; the Somalis." "I knew an Italian priest who had spent over thirty years among the Somalis and he made two converts, and it amazed me that he got even those two. The Prophet has no more fervent, and ignorant, followers, but that is not their fault that they are ignorant.Their natural intelligence is second to none and when the education factories start work among them they should surprise Africa, and themselves."

"I NEVER saw a Somali who showed any fear of death, which, impressive though it sounds, carries within it the chill of pitilessness and ferocity as well. If you have no fear of death you have none for anybody else's either, but that fearlessness has always been essential to the Somalis who have had to try and survive hunger, disease and thirst while prepared to fight and die against their enemies, their fellow Somalis for pleasure in the blood feud, or the Ethiopians who would like to rule them, or the white men who got in the way for a while." "Everytime a Somali got whipped, an Italian soldier was killed"

"Wandering in The Shag (desert) were Somalis with some of the sharpest intelligences in the continent, nomads who had been forced into being parasites of the camel, for centuries, and could anyone ever find a way of using all that courage and intelligence?" "There is no one alive as tough as the Somali nomad. No one. An askari wounded in a fight in the Haud country walked 14 miles holding his guts in his hand, was sewn up and lived to soldier again. And the women are as spiritually strong as their men." "....You get into that way of thinking in the Somali waste. You think that way because the Somalis bitterly resent the white man, and struggle continually, and admirably, by lies and intrigue, to fight off his influence which spells the end of their peculiar world. You cannot beat them.

They have no inferiority complexes, no wide-eyed worship of the white man's ways, and no fear of him, of his guns or of his official anger. They are a race to be admired, if hard to love."

Sharp intelligence?:ayaanswag: at what? Corruption?:ulyin: Thievery? :pachah1:Clan thuggery?:russ: Misogyny?:sass1:
Lets end the we wuz kangz tier rhetoric and admit Somalis have serious flaws.
Income based on ethnicity in USA.png

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

Don't have love for naive sjws but please get off the white man's ****.

Being called the smartest of a bunch of savages on the continent by a dead white man isn't what we want to remember our past generations by.

Stop living in the past.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Don't have love for naive sjws but please get off the white man's ****.

Being called the smartest of a bunch of savages on the continent by a dead white man isn't what we want to remember our past generations by.

Stop living in the past.
No one is living in the past man your looking at this from a narrow perspective the white man at the time the British were a world super power everyone crumpled below their feet even the super power Chinese of today were ruled by them so for an African with dark skin to openly challenge and resist them was something they never expected and it was shocking in fact it was so audacious they had to document it for posterity sake they never forgot it but Somalis did this brings me a great deal of pride as a Somali but also shame because of how Somalis behave today we could have been the best nation in Africa like he said we would surprise Africa and we did 1969-78 we can do it again sxb the Somali mentality is second to none when it is used positively and causes utter destruction when used negatively its what makes us unique and fosters hope for the future it would have been great if you took the time to read the post and analyze it like I did cheers

No one is living in the past man your looking at this from a narrow perspective the white man at the time the British were a world super power everyone crumpled below their feet even the super power Chinese of today were ruled by them so for an African with dark skin to openly challenge and resist them was something they never expected and it was shocking in fact it was so audacious they had to document it for posterity sake they never forgot it but Somalis did this brings me a great deal of pride as a Somali but also shame because of how Somalis behave today we could have been the best nation in Africa like he said we would surprise Africa and we did 1969-78 we can do it again sxb the Somali mentality is second to none when it is used positively and causes utter destruction when used negatively its what makes us unique and fosters hope for the future it would have been great if you took the time to read the post and analyze it like I did cheers

The lack of punctuation in this post rivals even @Cognitivedissonance .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I hate to be a kill-joy and tbh I haven’t even read your post BUT the apostrophe in the title shouldn’t be there.

Sjws, not sjw’s!
I bet you can’t even speak Somali and here you’re taking pride in another mans language stop brown nosing another races mother tongue:susp:

Why only go after SJWs?

"They have no inferiority complexes, no wide-eyed worship of the white man's ways" alone would go against how a lot of people here feel. This place suffers from self-hate and some even talk like they've been on /pol/.

Yaay a random whiteman in the 19th century called us brave yaay yaay let's celebrate and have a weird superiority complex as the poorest least educated and hopelees slaves of clanism people of africa yaay yaaay yaay

STFU RETARD
845828eaabd55fcb1dcc43e4eee2670d.gif

we are shit and we will continue to be shit as long us we follow the old hags

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ULULULULU somali power
ozs8f.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Much has changed. Spears have transmutted into guns. Abs became pot bellies. And victim complexes have been adopted by the say wallahi youth (uncharacteristic of their forefathers). To clarify, the Arab myth was only unique to a few misguided clans ( not all Somalis). DNA proved it to be a lie. This notion has since been abandoned by most.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Much has changed. Spears have transmutted into guns. Abs became pot bellies. And victim complexes have been adopted by the say wallahi youth (uncharacteristic of their forefathers). To clarify, the Arab myth was only unique to a few misguided clans ( not all Somalis). DNA proved it to be a lie. This notion has since been abandoned by most.
Our parents and grandparents' attitudes are such a far cry from the victim complexes of the current generation. It is pathetic to see them whine and cry about being viewed as lesser, when those who came before them would simply laugh and view themselves as superior to all without question. Now I'm not saying that a superiority complex is right either, but I know I'd take that over a crippling feeling of inferiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending