A muslim lady caught gambling πŸ’€(probably a somali)

GuanYu

Custom title

She got caught lacking in paddy power :francis:
:kanyehmm: I mean, I hate to say it, But imagine if it was an Abdi there, this tiktok wouldn't have been made, now this person who videoed this obviously committed a Sin for exposing such sin to the net. You must understand, you must have it so hard to resort to such thing, Again it is just my opinion?:kanyeshrug: Also WTF is that nigga doing in there anyways?? :hmm::hmm:

Last edited:

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
This is not even funny. Everyone has their vices and sins. I'm not encouraging you to sin but its unIslamic to showcase someone's sin like this.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: β€œWhoever removes a worldly hardship from a believer, Allah will remove one of the hardships of the Day of Resurrection from him. Whoever grants respite to (a debtor) who is in difficulty, Allah will grant him relief in this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals (the fault of) a Muslim in this world, Allah will conceal him (his faults) in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah will help a person so long as he is helping his brother.”

zackattack

Cowabunga
Why put this up for entertainment. 68 iq idiots shaming a poor auntie down on her luck.

Switch it / the 6 to 8 8 to 6 it's 86 IQ now

I won the noble piece prize for most outstanding joke ever told .

The joke I said was WHATS SOMALIAS NICK NAME IN TIMES OF STABILITY PEACE WHAT WAS IT CALL BEFORE THE WAR /

NEVER

I SAID THAT and they started laughing for hours on end then gave me the prize

Trending

Latest posts