A mother is attacking another women’s kids in America

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
somali women like this aren't some outlier these women forget their place easily wallahi. I remember when I was 17 on a flight to Morocco some somali woman from Holland started swearing at me just like the woman in the video because I allegedly pushed her. I don't know if I did but I definitely didn't do it intentionally. I slapped her so fucking hard my hand was sore wallahi. True story.
Those are outliers, average somali doesn’t do this shit publicly. Nor would they speak to a child like that. Stop tryna make us look bad you salty divestor.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Some Somali women are mentally ill , that kid said Hi and she verbally raped him

Psychologist

Changemaker
She has no shame attacking those Innocent people, She has to be mentally ill cause WTF

Also How tf do people find this type of shit funny?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Those are outliers, average somali doesn’t do this shit publicly. Nor would they speak to a child like that. Stop tryna make us look bad you salty divestor.

How is this nigga boasting about assaulting a woman in public.

6515DC44-AC09-4813-A426-338A18F9E89E.jpeg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
LOOOOOL I’m dying, holding my stomach this is too funny :cryinglaughsmiley:

too many things in this video that are jokes, all put together bro actually had me laughing out loud 😂

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
“hoyadaa s*ilkeeda dh*lada kudhashay usheeg”

“yaa?”

“Hoyadaa s*ilkeeda…”

“hee”

“Dh*lada kudhashay aad usheegeeysaa”

the way she paused waiting for him to reply and he obediently goes “hee”. You can’t make this stuff up
my sides bro
The Office Lol GIF

Trending