A message to the Non Muslim Somalis

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

14:4

Life is short, very short, wether you a Muslim or not you will face hardship and you will struggle in life. Life will not be better just because you left Islam, doing everything that you used to avoid.

Allah says in the Quran

O you who have believed, what is [the matter] with you that, when you are told to go forth in the cause of Allah, you adhere heavily to the earth? Are you satisfied with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But what is the enjoyment of worldly life compared to the Hereafter except a [very] little.

9:38

As a person living for 20 years on this earth I can testify that this world is nothing special, we wake up, we eat, we work or go to school, we come home tired, maybe taking a little nap, we hangout with friends, we hit the gym, we come home we watch some netlix or other enjoyments and sleep. People where I come from travel to other countries on holiday 1-3 times a year.

Life is just mundane, nothing special

Allah says also in the quran

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.

57:20

Allah describes the world today accurately. The western world is capitalistic, it is a competetion, some have even called it a rat race a term used to describe a frustrating, hard-to-break financial lifestyle. It is a lifestyle that is lived by countless people

So what you get for believing in Allah alone, praying your 5 daily prayers, paying Zakat/alms, fasting on the month of Ramadan and going on Hajj if you are able to is Jannah/Paradise.

But the ones who believe and do righteous deeds - We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. [It is] the promise of Allah, [which is] truth, and who is more truthful than Allah in statement.

4:122

Circulated among them will be plates and vessels of gold. And therein is whatever the souls desire and [what] delights the eyes, and you will abide therein eternally.

43:71

Allah has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide eternally. That is the great attainment.

9:89

Allah has promised the believing men and believing women gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence; but approval from Allah is greater. It is that which is the great attainment.

9:72

For them who have done good is the best [reward] and extra. No darkness will cover their faces, nor humiliation. Those are companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally

10:26

The 5 pillars of Islam is very simple and this is what you get for doing your obligatory duties.

If you have a hard time dealing with sins, ask Allah for forgiveness, Allah is the most merciful the often forgiving, if you dealing with zina, with hijab, with drinking, with every evil I advice you not to abandon praying that takes only 25 times combined and the prayer itself 3-5 minute, see it as a daily meditation where you connect with Allah, giving 2.5% of your wealth is not hard, fasting 15-18 hours is no problem, I live in Denmark and I fast 20 hours. going to hajj if you are able to is nice, I dont see why people would hate on that.

The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.

2:185

Allah says in the verse above "Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship"

I hope that this post will open up some hearts, I know that some will say oh but Allah does not exist, yet you exist, breathing and living and you really do not have the knowledge to conclude that Allah does not exist.

"As a person living 20 years on this earth" is the problem. You sound like a proto-68tian, so your genes might be a little stronger.

Oh and since you're quoting Qur'an verses, chapter 46 verse 15 refers to the age of maturity as being 40. Since you take all the verses' meanings as literal, keep your mentally immature mind away from telling others what they should do.

Oh, and I didn't bother reading what you said.

Tldr; retard gone amuck.

"As a person living 20 years on this earth" is the problem. You sound like a proto-68tian, so your genes might be a little stronger.

Oh and since you're quoting Qur'an verses, chapter 46 verse 15 refers to the age of maturity as being 40. Since you take all the verses' meanings as literal, keep your mentally immature mind away from telling others what they should do.

Oh, and I didn't bother reading what you said.

Tldr; retard gone amuck.
Dude watch yourself, these people are dangerous.