A message from Justin Trudeau.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Imagine if Obama started with salama aleykum and proceeded to say what he said. All heads would explode.

R

rcv

Lol Obama has done greetings like this before. All leaders do shit like this, it's just standard PR. Putin was doing the same shit at the new masjid in Moscow yesterday

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Liberals stay pandering to Muslims. This morning I got rushed by Liberal supporters as I was coming out of Eid Salah tossing flyers and trying to force me to talk to the Liberal MP candidate who was there begging hooyos to vote for her

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
do
Liberals stay pandering to Muslims. This morning I got rushed by Liberal supporters as I was coming out of Eid Salah tossing flyers and trying to force me to talk to the Liberal MP candidate who was there begging hooyos to vote for her

Liberals tend to pander fo all minorities.

R

rcv

kkkkkkk Wallahi same shit happened to me as well. But let's be honest here, NDP isn't going to win unless the youth vote. Which never happens. This is why I'm not going to be surprised if they don't win this election, even though it's theirs to take.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
kkkkkkk Wallahi same shit happened to me as well. But let's be honest here, NDP isn't going to win unless the youth vote. Which never happens. This is why I'm not going to be surprised if they don't win this election, even though it's theirs to take.
True wallahi. NDP don't even have a chance in my riding, voting for them is like voting for Conservatives. I'm voting Liberal just so Harper loses another seat, which may or may not end up help NDP win the whole thing. It's now Anything but Harper

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Are you gonna vote for that deranged looking Hussein guy?

R

rcv

True wallahi. NDP don't even have a chance in my riding, voting for them is like voting for Conservatives. I'm voting Liberal just so Harper loses another seat, which may or may not end up help NDP win the whole thing. It's now Anything but Harper

I agree. I would want Muclair in office cuz I agree with his policies the most but the strategy you mentioned is the only way to ensure Harper doesn't get another term. He's already at the front of the race with a couple weeks till elections :mjkkk: Look at the Poll tracker on the link below.

http://www.thestar.com/news/federal...on-majority-government-new-poll-suggests.html

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I agree. I would want Muclair in office cuz I agree with his policies the most but the strategy you mentioned is the only way to ensure Harper doesn't get another term. He's already at the front of the race with a couple weeks till elections :mjkkk: Look at the Poll tracker on the link below.

http://www.thestar.com/news/federal...on-majority-government-new-poll-suggests.html
Bruh the Star need to chill with using the word majority. Last month they were saying NDP are on track to win a majority, now look where they are. It's hard to tell what the results will be on October 19th, but if Harper forces a 4th term I gotta dip :damedamn:
Are you gonna vote for that deranged looking Hussein guy?
If I lived in Toronto I would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts