A mediation between Roble and Farmaajo is possible?

Compared to the September 2021 feud, Framaajo seems to have an upper hand. This time, the former president seems to have lost support from his allies. Could it be that this is his downfall or he probably has a few cards in his sleeves (Qatar? Drones? Eritrean-trained troops that recently returned?)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Both should remember they're on the same team and the well being of the country is bigger than their interest. I have examined their body language, firm handshakes and radiant smiles, they both exude good positive energy, so yes I believe they will resolve their differences :)

NO, its not possible.

The ONLY solution for Somalia's Election to succeed and the Peace to be upheld is for the Spoiler former ex-President Farmaajo to leave Somalia and go into exile before the Court files Criminal charges on him for his Failed Coup on the PM Rooble.

The Problem of Somalia starts and ends with the Spoiler Criminal Farmaajo, thus him going into exile is the only solution for Somalia.

Last edited:
NO, its not possible.

The ONLY solution for Somalia's Election to succeed and the Peace to be upheld is for the Spoiler former ex-President Farmaajo to leave Somalia and go into exile before the Court files Criminal charges on him for his Failed Coup on the PM Rooble.

The Problem of Somalia starts and ends with the Spoiler Criminal Farmaajo, thus him going into exile is the only solution for Somalia.
don't you think Farmaajo has any leverage anymore? they've made up before and they still can

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
NO, its not possible.

an elected President carrying out a coup on his employee and unelected Prime minister, its funny because its so dumb :deadmanny:

I don’t see how that’s possible when Farmaajo in so many words called him a thief. You can’t come back from that in my opinion.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How can your subordinate launch a seething verbal attack on you, and you expect meditation. The red line is crossed, its every man for themselves now.

cow

VIP
NO, its not possible.

a coup means to "usurp" where one wants to usurp himself into the position of the one that is being usurped.

so are you saying president Farmaajo wants to become prime minister Farmaajo?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
a coup means to "usurp" where one wants to usurp himself into the position of the one that is being usurped.

so are you saying president Farmaajo wants to become prime minister Farmaajo?
Sahan brainwashing has worked great. Dis Farmaajo coup himself? :pachah1:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Compared to the September 2021 feud, Framaajo seems to have an upper hand. This time, the former president seems to have lost support from his allies. Could it be that this is his downfall or he probably has a few cards in his sleeves (Qatar? Drones? Eritrean-trained troops that recently returned?)
Seriously?

How can your subordinate launch a seething verbal attack on you, and you expect meditation. The red line is crossed, its every man for themselves now.
As I said, a mediation has happened many times before and what's stopping it from happening again. Especially if you are cornered like Farmaajo

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
As I said, a mediation has happened many times before and what's stopping it from happening again. Especially if you are cornered like Farmaajo
Its personal now, insults thrown out, authorities undermined, its now in a bigger stage then mediation.