A married man wants to have dinner with me. Should I tell his wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a coworker. He keeps asking to take me for dinner or if not dinner, some other setting I like. I keep saying no because he's married and cheating is disgusting and disloyal. I don't know his wife but I know where he lives because my manager dropped me and him home one night after a weekend outing.

If he continues, should I knock on his home while he is working? I don't want to report him to my manager because he will lose his job and income.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
He is a coworker. He keeps asking to take me for dinner or if not dinner, some other setting I like. I keep saying no because he's married and cheating is disgusting and disloyal. I don't know his wife but I know where he lives because my manager dropped me and him home one night after a weekend outing.

If he continues, should I knock on his home while he is working? I don't want to report him to my manager because he will lose his job and income.
no you shouldent tell anobody , only tell him to backoff or else you will inform your boss, tell him its nothing personal no hard feelings i promise you work will cointinue as always !

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
shutterstock_78516709.jpg

why do you care so much? if you don’t want to go, just tell him and end it. why go and tell his wife

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Tell him to stop talking to you like that if he doesn't stop tell your boss and if he doesn't stop there tell his wife.

Consequences.... Some need to learn the hard way

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
First of all which Xalimo calls herself blackbanana and secondly this is a... TROLL ALERT :susp:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
From the way you have been talking about men the past days. I would advise you to visit a therapist and express yourself.

And if you're joking about this topic here. Folks this is what happens when you leave the parental locks on the devices.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
From the way you have been talking about men the past days. I would advise you to visit a therapist and express yourself.

And if you're joking about this topic here. Folks this is what happens when you leave the parental locks on the devices.

Or what happens when u skipped your medication for a month.

Threaten to report him to your manager and he will stop talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending