A man in Garoowe claims to never been in an English speaking country but yet speaks flawless English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The awkward moment when he speaks better English than you @R.Kelly

rihanna-tongue-out.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
sxb as a fellow HA i'd disown him if he did :damn:

I was going to troll and say Puntland have high IQ because they eat fish and this video speaks for its self basically making fun of them and saying they really aren't smart since they claim to eat fish and have high "IQ". Just watch the video.

I deleted it because I didn't want drama lol.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I was going to troll and say Puntland have high IQ because they eat fish and this video speaks for its self basically making fun of them and saying they really aren't smart. Just watch the video.

:yousmart: I suspect she wanted to bait you in to drama?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was going to troll and say Puntland have high IQ because they eat fish and this video speaks for its self basically making fun of them and saying they really aren't smart since they claim to eat fish and have high "IQ". Just watch the video.

Eating fish makes you have higher IQ, maybe if your people stopped eating dry camel's hump and started fishing, then Ethiopia wouldn't have 19% of your port.

You deleted your comment because you're a hater who can't give compliments where it's due.

***eats her sushi

Puffin Stuff

Good for him. He's probably the only geeljire in that god forsaken country that reads books.
It will come to our generation to beat the obstacles they couldn't :gucciwhat: perhaps we will beat them or perhaps their magnitude will scare us off :kanyeshrug: your country is your country it may be god-forsaken :holeup: but it's all we'll have money, clothes, phones they don't stay with us for ever :friendhug:

It will come to our generation to beat the obstacles they couldn't :gucciwhat: perhaps we will beat them or perhaps their magnitude will scare us off :kanyeshrug: your country is your country it may be god-forsaken :holeup: but it's all we'll have money, clothes, phones they don't stay with us for ever :friendhug:
I plan to earn money and gather a bunch of hopeful young geeljire and go back to build businesses and top qaulity schools back home anyway. We can't stay in the west forever sxb the cadaans have already started to hate us. Only delusional somalis want to stay when we all can foresee the coming genocide against muslims in the west. Trump is only the beginning, it's written in the code of life that man can only succeed in his own land.

1qfl3c.jpg

Puffin Stuff

I plan to earn money and gather a bunch of hopeful young geeljire and go back to build businesses and top qaulity schools back home anyway. We can't stay in the west forever sxb the cadaans have already started to hate us. Only delusional somalis want to stay when we all can foresee the coming genocide against muslims in the west. Trump is only the beginning, it's written in the code of life that man can only succeed in his own land.

1qfl3c.jpg
I can feel it in my gut it's like what the jedi say ''a disturbance in the force'' :manny: however I realise ''Peace is an Lie'' the weak will die and the strong will go back to rebuild :friendhug: I too have dreams and hope to fulfil them :mindblown: mortality most Somali's in the west cannot comprehend

I can feel it in my gut it's like what the jedi say ''a disturbance in the force'' :manny: however I realise ''Peace is an Lie'' the weak will die and the strong will go back to rebuild :friendhug: I too have dreams and hope to fulfil them :mindblown: mortality most Somali's in the west cannot comprehend
Pray brother!! we must go back and do what the elders failed and provide a better future for our children or we somalis will forever remain in a cycle of misery in every generation. Let us break this curse and lift cushite pride from the dirt.

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending