Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Happy Korean Drama GIF by Viki

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it makes sense. Every time my husband ejaculates his sperms- i become more Landheer and less langhaab. (my qabil is less landheer than his) I am passionate to praise his qabil. Also body itch happens for a couple of days.

Imagine taking a science lesson off TikTok. Couldn't be me.

These social media gurus who centre their work around some particular scientific discipline always deliberately misquote studies and/or project the results from an animal model (in the case of biology) onto human subjects.

Andrew Huberman has just been getting cancelling for dating six women at the same time, which in turn has resulted in the resurfacing all of the instances he's used sly wording to explain a concept to make it more sexy than it actually is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine taking a science lesson off TikTok. Couldn't be me.

These social media gurus who centre their work around some particular scientific discipline always deliberately misquote studies and/or project the results from an animal model (in the case of biology) onto human subjects.

Andrew Huberman has just been getting cancelling for dating six women at the same time, which in turn has resulted in the resurfacing all of the instances he's used sly wording to explain a concept to make it more sexy than it actually is.

Smirk Grin GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

it makes sense. Every time my husband ejaculates his sperms- i become more Landheer and less langhaab. (my qabil is less landheer than his) I am passionate to praise his qabil. Also body itch happens for a couple of days.
Basra I wish I could clone a younger you. :ahh:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Does your husband know you dream about other Somali men Basra?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
:damn::damn::damn:naaya amuus

Trending