A lot of African American republicans hate Africans

A woman from a black conservative group added me as a friend on fb. She made a post saying “Somolians” (Yes, that’s exactly how she spelled it!!!) are causing all the crime and we need to deport all of them. I commented 1. It’s Somalis 2. I pay high ass taxes to support Keisha and Honey Boo Boo. 3. When I was in Minneapolis, I never had any problems with Somalis, only got robbed or harassed by madow gangbangers Then she replied that I should go back to Somalia and called me a sexual deviant. So I responded, 1. Somalis are nomads. 2. My family has been here for 4 generations, served this country, and give up the clan identity to be a part of America. The STILL said that I don’t deserve to be in America because I didn’t suffer like her ancestors did. Then said that me and my people are dirty sexual deviants that crossdress and eat mud. She blocked after that . Lol. Seriously, some black republicans have huge chip on their shoulder. One chick in my conservative group told me that I shouldn’t be allowed to work in any political position because African Americans should be first. That’s makes no sense. Technically, my and Trump’s ancestors came to America around the same time. White conservatives aren’t as hostile and at least respect that my father, uncles and grandpa served this country and changed our surname to an Anglo Saxon one. I wasn’t mad. It’s pretty funny, actually.

If shiiit it's the fans you can always buy a plane ticket back home.

Can you say the same too african Americans? .

I agree aa should get priority over non african Americans. They been through the segregation and the civil rights era along with Jim Crow. We just eating off their hard work tbh

We are Merely guest here waiting for a stable function somalia.

I agree aa should get priority over non african Americans. They been through the segregation and the civil rights era along with Jim Crow. We just eating off their hard work tbh

That’s fair. Plus, my family were/are dicks to AAs and pretty anyone that isn’t Berber/Cushitic That’s why I don’t complain about racism. My dad used the black American identity to win many lawsuits, despite never really got discriminated against and didn’t like madows that much. My Berber side of the family are SUPER racist. Honestly, I would feel guilty to accepting reparations for slavery. I have to donate it or something.

That’s fair. Plus, my family were/are dicks to AAs and pretty anyone that isn’t Berber/Cushitic That’s why I don’t complain about racism. My dad used the black American identity to win many lawsuits, despite never really got discriminated against and didn’t like madows that much. My Berber side of the family are SUPER racist. Honestly, I would feel guilty to accepting reparations for slavery. I have to donate it or something.

Sometimes I forget too call in when I'm not going jn to work. My boss is a cadaan. The moment I see frustration in his voice , I play the race card, I tell em you speak this way too non Africans. Is it because I'm black, you feel the need too raise your voice..

He gets flustered and just says will hurt for you too just call next time
:mjlol: their struggle allowed me too pull a fast one on my boss.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They want to feel better about themselves so they find people they think they can shit on like like they have been for the last 400 years. Black Republicans are even worse than those Somalis in UK that voted Conservative.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Well most black republicans are religious bigots so theres you answer. They don't view african christians as one of them in the first place ,they are for the most part ignorant individuals. I wouldn't take anything they say seriously or even be bothered enough to be offend by it.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
why do you have facebook, its the shittiest app. Stop using it. Its not worth it. Its mostly politics and stupid people posting.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Screw them they can continue to fester in their garbage culture and enjoy govt programs designed to mess them up. They're lost man it would take 3-4 generations to fix them. Look at the Chinese and Indians and how they've shot up the ladder from being glorified slave railroad workers on the west coast. That's what we should emulate instead of moving over for madows. 'Hard work'
:childplease:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
African Americans need to shut the f*ck up. The older generation i get their struggles and respect them. However the ones that didn't suffer like the older ones, need to sit their asses down. Complaining about shit that nobody did to them personally.i get that your ancestors got fucked,however real africans have suffered to. Slavery to colonialism to neo colonialism. They need to shut the f*ck up and live their lives. In this day and age there is no reason to be broke. There are million+ ways to make money online and offline.

Wa xoolo usesless the majority, i get why the cadaan keep.them in ghettos

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A woman from a black conservative group added me as a friend on fb. She made a post saying “Somolians” (Yes, that’s exactly how she spelled it!!!) are causing all the crime and we need to deport all of them. I commented 1. It’s Somalis 2. I pay high ass taxes to support Keisha and Honey Boo Boo. 3. When I was in Minneapolis, I never had any problems with Somalis, only got robbed or harassed by madow gangbangers Then she replied that I should go back to Somalia and called me a sexual deviant. So I responded, 1. Somalis are nomads. 2. My family has been here for 4 generations, served this country, and give up the clan identity to be a part of America. The STILL said that I don’t deserve to be in America because I didn’t suffer like her ancestors did. Then said that me and my people are dirty sexual deviants that crossdress and eat mud. She blocked after that . Lol. Seriously, some black republicans have huge chip on their shoulder. One chick in my conservative group told me that I shouldn’t be allowed to work in any political position because African Americans should be first. That’s makes no sense. Technically, my and Trump’s ancestors came to America around the same time. White conservatives aren’t as hostile and at least respect that my father, uncles and grandpa served this country and changed our surname to an Anglo Saxon one. I wasn’t mad. It’s pretty funny, actually.

Why are you speaking to a mentally deranged adoon? Your sanity is in question for engaging her. Just wish her a blessed day and move on

Trending