NEWS A local Nigerian Fisherman captured a Blue Marlin Fish reportedly worth $2.6 million but ate it with his friends.

The fisherman, whose name is not yet known, captured the Blue Marlin fish in the Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State and shared it with members of his community who had no idea they were sitting on a gold mine. Shortly after the news of the capture broke out on the internet, people began researching to learn more about the mysterious fish only to find out it’s worth.

Do we have this fish in somalia?

The fisherman, whose name is not yet known, captured the Blue Marlin fish in the Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State and shared it with members of his community who had no idea they were sitting on a gold mine. Shortly after the news of the capture broke out on the internet, people began researching to learn more about the mysterious fish only to find out it’s worth.

Do we have this fish in somalia?
We probably do. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
We're surrounded by ocean am sure fish comes from all directions, I have heard of Yemenis steal our fish in sanaag though.

image 10 years from now in 2031 and we still having the same conversations about the plight somalia and diaspora somalis :russ::russ::mjlol: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh signs of yawmul qiyamah

It's worth how much in which country?
A single tuna, like yellow fin and blue marlin, can go for a million dollars plus in places like Japan and China, but the logistics is complicated. You will need a crew a ship with a deep freezer that can travel fast to east asia fish markets.