A Kangaroo court in Hargeisa arrests and jails a female for not fasting (how can they prove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is incredibly idiotic that they fail to recognize that a female leaks months.

Idiot judge is besides himself by saying "dambi bey galeyn" as if he is just when he is ignoring the thieves that are stealing the masses money.

Its easy to pick on the average ali.

Last edited:
This is incredibly idiotic that they fail to recognize that a female leaks months.

Idiot judge is besides himself by saying "dambi bey galeyn" as if he is just when he is ignoring the thieves that are stealing the masses money.

Its easy to pick on the average ali.

Sick and tired of your threads i dont know how how Abdi nor Duchess can stand your BS but they got my propz though they are way more level headed then me for sure, especially duchess she can teach me a thing or two but i for one I'm sick and tired of your bullshit

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sick and tired of your threads i dont know how how Abdi nor Duchess can stand your BS but they got my propz though they are way more level headed then me for sure, especially duchess she can teach me a thing or two but i for one I'm sick and tired of your bullshit

Whats wrong with my thread?:susp:

Take a break sxb like seriously pace your self niin yahow, attacking Ahmed hussein to this it seems you are in a mid life crisis we all been there get over it dude and grow the f*ck up like seriously what is wrong with you ffs!!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Take a break sxb like seriously pace your self niin yahow, attacking Ahmed hussein to this it seems you are in a mid life crisis we all been there get over it dude and grow the f*ck up like seriously what is wrong with you ffs!!

This is my twitter account, get off of it if you cant handle it:camby:

You do know the demographic of twitter and this group, ask your self are you sending the right message to them iskuu xishood do you have no honour ?

Anyway it is what is do your thing sxb sorry for attacking you

Somaliland needs to ban khat gobolwide!

90% of population is walking on clouds.

Like puntland and Somalia don't
Chew khat.... GTFOH

IMG_6722.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending