A freshie xalimo who claimed her husband raped her is in limbo in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This xalimo who came to states 2 years ago and straight away got married without establishing herself is in big limbo.

Apparently her husband whom becoz of him she cut ties with her family since he was midgaan and Og family didnt approve the wedding, married a second wife and she got jealous.

So to mess the situation she called the authorities and claimed the husband had raped her which came to be a lie and she was taken to custody. The husband then files a case claiming she wants to kill the child (7 months Old) so the court ordered 2 years restraining order and the child is taken away by the social service.

She is now in a limbo situation and Sheikh dabcasar is trying to mediate and solve their problems. He calling the public to help her pay the bills.

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Same thing happened with my friends uncle and he had to spend the entire weekend in county jail. He disappeared after handing divorce papers to the lady and never called or spoke with the child again. Some say he left back to Somalia to run away from child support payments. It's quite a sad story really.

The lady and her child should not suffer but being held accountable for your actions is necessary because walahi people over the internet should not be paying your bills. But then again we don't really know the full story here so we can only speculate.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Same thing happened with my friends uncle and he had to spend the entire week in county jail. He disappeared after handing divorce papers to the lady and never called or spoke with the child again. Some say he left back to Somalia to run away from child support payments. It's a quite sad story really.

The lady and her child should not suffer but being held accountable for your actions is necessary because walahi people over the internet should not be paying your bills. But then again we don't really know the full story here so we can only speculate.
Being honest is something more Somalis should be if they were they wouldnt be in this predicament if he told her hes got a wife from the get go none of this would occur

Being honest is something more Somalis should be if they were they wouldnt be in this predicament if he told her hes got a wife from the get go none of this would occur
He didnt have a wife when they met, but he married again 2 years since their wedding and she didnt like that another wife came to the limelight so she accussed of him rape.

She must have been ill advised

Mercury

VIP
He didnt have a wife when they met, but he married again 2 years since their wedding and she didnt like that another wife came to the limelight so she accussed of him rape.

She must have been ill advised
The story is very weird if they got a 7 month old why is he marrying another woman so Quick

Mercury

VIP
The selfishness of somali men sometimes, im guessing the second wife is from gabooye and back home.

She is just 21 that is the sad thing
:cosbyhmm:

Only 21 damnn
:gucciwhat:

Do these chicks even know you dont settle for less she should have listened to her family

dr.leorio

death\emitter

I agree wholeheartedly. It's better to get the first wifes blessing before marrying a second to avoid all that unnecessary drama. I hear the ladies are catching on these days and adding the no second wife stipulation in their marriage contracts. More power to 'em.:icon lol:

Mercury

VIP
I agree wholeheartedly. It's better to get the first wifes blessing before marrying a second to avoid all that unnecessary drama. I hear the ladies are catching on these days and adding the no second wife stipulation in their marriage contracts. More power to 'em.:icon lol:
Can you imagine a second wife lol

More kids, more expenses and more responsibilities

Dude One wife is more than enough

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Can you imagine a second wife lol

More kids, more expenses and more responsibilities

Dude One wife is more than enough

No not really lol, Somali girls already give me dhiig kar so I can't imagine dealing with two of 'em.

The novelty of having a second wife wares off once you realize how much extra responsibilities and work you'll have to put in.

It makes my lazy self shiver just thinking about it :ileycry:

Mercury

VIP
No not really lol, Somali girls already give me dhiig kar so I can't imagine dealing with two of 'em.

The novelty of having a second wife wares off once you realize how much extra responsibilities and work you'll have to put in.

It makes my lazy self shiver just thinking about it :ileycry:

I dont think Somalis even realized how much responsibility it is to juggle many wives we talking about working for your wives and not relying on benefits

And spending time with the kids than sitting in coffee shops

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I dont think Somalis even realized how much responsibility it is to juggle many wives we talking about working for your wives and not relying on benefits

And spending time with the kids than sitting in coffee shops

The only way I see it ever happening is if I'm doing good financially and all my wives were back home so I don't have to deal with the burdens of western society. And those odays in coffee shops don't even care walahi, the government daddy and the streets end up raising those kids. They are failures imo

Mercury

VIP
The only way I see it ever happening is if I'm doing good financially and all my wives were back home so I don't have to deal with the burdens of western society. And those odays in coffee shops don't even care walahi, the government daddy and the streets end up raising those kids. They are failures imo
Exactly all they care about is how many wives they married how te kids turn out is not their concern

Even if I was rich I would just have one wife that I can travel the world with snd go to hajj with can you imagine the struggle of taking 4 wives to hajj

:damn:

The midgaan guy definitly had a complex getting a 2nd wife while he has a young pretty wife back at home. He probably has something to prove to someone. Its very unfortunate her kid got taken away, she is experiencing heartache after heartache. May Allah help her.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Exactly all they care about is how many wives they married how te kids turn out is not their concern

Even if I was rich I would just have one wife that I can travel the world with snd go to hajj with can you imagine the struggle of taking 4 wives to hajj

:damn:

There is a crazy disconnect with the older and newer generation of Somalis in the west since they don't understand each other at all. They believe they can raise us the same way they were raised and end up just fine but there is obviously a major miscommunication gap or maybe they just don't care. Who knows.

Lol I would travel too but if you have 4 wives I imagine you don't want to deal with them all together at once like that. There is 12 months to a year so divide that by 4 and you'll only need to spend 3 months with each one at a time. Hahah I can't do that man. Waaay too much drama

Had it coming. How u gon accuse an innocent man of rape? Making false claims like that & bringing law into it, she should've thought of her baby. Karma

Mercury

VIP
There is a crazy disconnect with the older and newer generation of Somalis in the west since they don't understand each other at all. They believe they can raise us the same way they were raised and end up just fine but there is obviously a major miscommunication gap or maybe they just don't care. Who knows.

Lol I would travel too but if you have 4 wives I imagine you don't want to deal with them all together at once like that. There is 12 months to a year so divide that by 4 and you'll only need to spend 3 months with each one at a time. Hahah I can't do that man. Waaay too much drama
Exactly having 4 wives Will turn into a tv show Keeping up with the Guleeds
:lolbron:

I think the reason is because our parents where brought up And raised back home where the norm is that the wife is at home taking care of the kids and if she Ever needs a hand relatives are close by to assist so the husband dont need to do much help around the house he can chill

But now in the west its different its not like back home where you got support here your on your own

Thats what alot of Fathers havent grasped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending