A father figure is so important for sons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I have a friend who is mixed race (black dad, white mother). His father left him from an early age, but his mother pushed him hard in terms of education. He done well in his SATS(primary school exams) and got into a private school with a scholarship. Surrounded by Whites and Asians, he was a good lad. Got good GCSE’s, good A-Levels and got into a good university. But he dropped out and has become a road man selling drugs. All because he got into the wrong environment, started hanging around with the bums in his council estate who wanted to drag him down to their level.

So true. My father and I usually have deep conversations in the car about many stuff.

He talks to me about how the world is changing quickly and dajaal is coming soon.

He talks to me about girls in this generation and tells me not to be like them.

May Allah give my father a long life I love him with all my heart. He always guides me when I need it.

I disagree and he’s not even right wing
Peterson says he is left-centrist, but support right-wing policies, he is a conservative christian and support libertarian conservative economics, so you tell me. Plus he is wrong on postmodernism and cultural marxism and should only stick to his field in psychology, like most intellectuals. And the way he always defend the right and antagonizes the left as the devil who is out to destroy white christian culture should make you put two and two together. The other giveaway was that he almost exlusivly has interviews on right wing coservative talkshow host like dave rubin, ben shapiro and others lesser known. We can all claim something, but to my observations and other credible people, he is not what is proclaims. Even that illiterate buffoon Sargon of Akkad says he is left-wing. I can give you good videos that critiques his words more precise if you want.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
the question is why boys raised by single mother parents and without father involvement turn out to be fa.gs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending