A farmer in SL arrested for growing Marijuana. Yet Khat is legal. What sort of upside down world is this

Why they are growing cannabis and khat when they could be growing grains, vegetables and fruits is beyond me.

It's not like the north has all that arable land. Eve

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why they are growing cannabis and khat when they could be growing grains, vegetables and fruits is beyond me.

It's not like the north has all that arable land. Eve
It's a cash crop you make a lot of money with it, this guy is a legend they need to let him go.

It's a cash crop you make a lot of money with it, this guy is a legend they need to let him go.
He seemed high in the interview. I don't know if he was smoking his own joint or if he was just slow, from his facial structure I'd assume he's inbred and slow. Took him too long to process and answer simple questions, we need less people like him in Somalia.

This is not the face of a healthy man
1595815747753.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
He seemed high in the interview. I don't know if he was smoking his own joint or if he was just slow, from his facial structure I'd assume he's inbred and slow. Took him too long to process and answer simple questions, we need less people like him in Somalia.

View attachment 134106
that white shirt looks maad expensive

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

View attachment 134106
Give him a break he's been getting high on his own supply since 1999. :ivers:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Prefer khat over weed even though I don't use either.

Therapeutic marijuana should be legal as it's a a cheaper alternative to the majority of the fake Chinese and Indian medicine in Somalia.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

View attachment 134106

I disagree

he was intimidated because he was under being questioned by cops

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
SL needs cash, let the farmers grow their shit and let the soldiers sell the shit. Rather that than sucking off foreign politicians for foreign aid

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The ambition and drive is there, the talent to reach his utmost potential can not be denied. This man just needs an opportunity in a respectable profession and he will succeed far beyond his dream. :)

Trending

Latest posts