A F@G from Seattle gets a nose ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is way more widespread than you think. I would argue at least 1/3 of Somali men have homosexual tendencies whether that’s reflected in their choice of clothing, speech or otherwise.
For perspective, this famous Somali musician is “straight” and has many male fans who are also “straight”.
D674F63E-F6D4-4D96-965E-5232A2AE9DE9.png

I’m not a homophobe but I am against feminization of men. It is more widespread in the Somali community than any other, with the obvious exception of Filipinos and perhaps Puerto Ricans.

This is way more widespread than you think. I would argue at least 1/3 of Somali men have homosexual tendencies whether that’s reflected in their choice of clothing, speech or otherwise.
For perspective, this famous Somali musician is “straight” and has many male fans who are also “straight”.
View attachment 35454
I’m not a homophobe but I am against feminization of men. It is more widespread in the Somali community than any other, with the obvious exception of Filipinos and perhaps Puerto Ricans.
Wide spread in our community? That's false.

These are the Abdis that some females on this site were talking about. They look feminine and are estrogen dominant.

This guy looks like fruitcake.

Ladies, pick your men right. Masculine and rough.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't see anything wrong with the brother, not everyone lives their life to get approval from others on what's socially acceptable and what's not. He seems like a decent kid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts