A Drive Thru Garowe

I prefer seeing towns from the ground-level, using drones or shooting from above buildings doesn't tell the full story of a city or town. In-fact most of those videos on hargeisa and mogadishu disguise what the ground level looks like because it's full of shanty buildings and bad roads, so they try to disguise it by taking an aerial shot. U don't fool the doctor however, the doctor knows all the tricks of the duliyo

I prefer seeing towns from the ground-level, using drones or shooting from above buildings doesn't tell the full story of a city or town. In-fact most of those videos on hargeisa and mogadishu disguise what the ground level looks like because it's full of shanty buildings and bad roads, so they try to disguise it by taking an aerial shot. U don't fool the doctor however, the doctor knows all the tricks of the duliyo
Nice video, I enjoyed watching it

Sadly the Dr is unable to set aside his intense hatred and bigotry towards neighboring clans, even in relatively harmless content like this one you find a way to insert your internilized prejudices.

Beautiful and clean. All of Puntland should look like that, you don't need a fancy villa, you just need to keep your dwelling and surrounding area clean.

I find it so embarrassing to see these Somali cities and towns that are filled with trash.

Nice video, I enjoyed watching it

Sadly the Dr is unable to set aside his intense hatred and bigotry towards neighboring clans, even in relatively harmless content like this one you find a way to insert your internilized prejudices.
People say things Comrade Canjeero dont take it personal your still one of my favorites even though your commune buddies are the reason I never made it to the league.
55FDFEA6-9453-45A1-BB6B-FDA45498C936.gif

Trending

Latest posts