A demand for SomaliFeatures owner Khaled to shut down his channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know his channel was nothing before the hijabi who wanted to be a drunk hoe in heaven. He had very few followers.

Somalispot uploaded the video and gave him these 70K? hits on Twitter. Somalispot also gave him 15K? views on that video on this very site when we posted the topic.

He got very arrogant after this

IMG_20170107_162339.jpg

Khalid from Melbourne, Australia, it is time for you to shut down your channel.

IMG_20170107_165936.jpg

IMG_20170107_165943.jpg

I think the account will get shut down soon due to many warnings cause of all the LGBT hate. :francis: However the account is very big and i remember when it first got hacked he made another account named SomaliFeature without the 's' :birdman:that account got sort of large in the span of 2 days.:bell: People featured, but he got the old one back. So if this account does get shut down he'll make another one. This nigga has a lot of links and khasaaro friends:susp: all over the globe who will make his new account big in 10 minutes.:lolbron:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I think the account will get shut down soon due to many warnings cause of all the LGBT hate. :francis: However the account is very big and i remember when it first got hacked he made another account named SomaliFeature without the 's' :birdman:that account got sort of large in the span of 2 days.:bell: People featured, but he got the old one back. So if this account does get shut down he'll make another one. This nigga has a lot of links and khasaaro friends:susp: all over the globe who will make his new account big in 10 minutes.:lolbron:

The account had less than 5000 followers before the hijabi hoe took over. They should have been grateful to @AbdiJohnson for the exposure.

He viciously attacked me after I innocently posted a thread about SomaliFeatures, giving him even more views.

He's extremely arrogant.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He viciously attacked me after I innocently posted a thread about SomaliFeatures, giving him even more views.

He's extremely arrogant.

After blocking me, he set one of his minions ( literally..he's a midget ) Arapp Jeylani on me. Little did he know, I know everything there is to know about him including how his Somali girlfriend left him for a bisexual Twitter famous African-American. :mybusiness:

:mjohreally:

After blocking me, he set one of his minions ( literally..he's a midget ) Arapp Jeylani. Little did he know, I know everything there is to know about him including how his Somali girlfriend left him for a bisexual Twitter famous African-American.

Bisexual guy or girl?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
After blocking me, he set one of his minions ( literally..he's a midget ) Arapp Jeylani. Little did he know, I know everything there is to know about him including how his Somali girlfriend left him for a bisexual Twitter famous African-American. :mybusiness:

:mjohreally:
We got his autobiography. He better not start shit, :sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending