• 1587142577450.png
    1587142577450.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 99

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Introduction:

As you all know we've had a recent homegrown movement of "akhis" a Arabphile group. They known for typically display signs of exaggerated hypermasculinity, disturbin sensitivity towards Arabs being put in a negative light and excessive love towards Arab "females" though the gender of these so called females is put into question. The existence of a hierarchy and a pack that attacks users individually lead us to believe there are more similarities between these animals than ever thought before.

Abstract:

Spotted Hyena's are known for their matriarchal social structure. So let's take a closer look in order to make out comparison.

As you can see the males are dominated by the female with their psuedo-penis and the males tend to enjoy it. This can be compared with the akhi movements members particularly the creator of this movement @Cyrus who shall also be our main case study. The more manly the 'lady' in question is the higher he rates her which was evident when he gave a 9 to his favourite Arabess which had been shown in a thread by @The_Arab a renowned scientist. Though our subject promptly removed his display of homosexuality.

As you can also see here he is loyal to his transgender lovers and highly aggressive to "Somalians" who are the mythical designated enemy who are coming after his Arab queen's who he likes to place on a pedestal along with their psued-penis. In the quote above he displays heightened aggression against the "Somalians" of both genders a sing of his superiority complex gained from faux love he has gotten through the internet from these Arab females.

Much like hyenas the higher the body count of the Arab 'female' the more love is displayed as they believe it's a sign of a Dom and sub relationship View attachment 107652

Though there a similarities between these two species there are also differences, the Hyena's possess much more dignity when finding a mate.

This can be noted in their social behaviour when in a mosque (a mating area for members of the akh right movement). They have a tendency of wearing their hooyo's cheap Arabian perfume in order to maximise their chances of finding a potential mate. They then spot an Arab they'd like to copulate with and feverishly try to woo them through:

1. Beating their chest and repeatedly shouting "ya ana Carab ya akhi"

2. Whispering the different styles in which they'd plaid the hairs on the Arab in questions genitals

3. Doing a dance called "I am your cabeed ukhti" where they wave their asses and shout dominate me akhi

The excerpt above is a analysis of the motive of akhi movement members when they hear the word "Arab". Much like Spotted Hyena's they have certain calls for differing situations, in the case of attacking and defending their matriarchies honour they quickly begin shouting "Somalians" and insulting these "Somalian" females, a sign of jealousy and compensation.

Though they are loud and aggressive when going against Somalians they are rather passive around their Arab "female" mate. This can also be seen in Hyena's

The overexaggerated hypermasculinity and rampant homophobia has been linked to another study

Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal?

This can be seen across the board with all akhi right members. It's also usually mixed with over the top display of masculinity. Examples of this include users such as @CaliTedesse or @Pipit rethinking his decision on rating the Arab trans baits.

A quotes example below by a man who can't be named but is thought to be quite an Enigma showing us this out in the sspot wild.

The blatant display and repetition of his sexual prowess with animals and his ability to snap me in half with his genitals alone shows the deep seated homosexuality among members of this movement. Though they love getting dominated by Arabs they go for the more female one's in order to hold their identity based around being straight intact hence the deep seated anger at those calling them gay and the need to emasculate "Somalian" men by refering to their female counterparts in a negative light. This can also be seen in their anti-Semitism where they rated the Israeli-arab tranny lower.

Due to the lack of participants (thanks to two certain people) in the rating thread I'd like my fellow suugo scientists to discuss this further before coming to a conclusion.

a special thanks to @SomaliWadaniSoldier who provided us with his studies on hyena and the general wildlife (his family) in the civilization la'aan plains of Gedo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Yukon_Niner

How did i miss your thread??

I disagree on your theory tho. Arab women are not dominant. They may look manly and un-sightly, or not 'fetch' worthy, but they are very submissive. The Arab man is dominant.

Which brings me to Somalis.

I am fascinated with the Spotted Hyenas theory though.

Somali Xalimos and mothers are more dominant than the Fathers/Aabos.

Are Somalis of the anaimalae Spotted Hyenas????

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Yukon_Niner

How did i miss your thread??

I disagree on your theory tho. Arab women are not dominant. They may look manly and un-sightly, or not 'fetch' worthy, but they are very submissive. The Arab man is dominant.

Which brings me to Somalis.

I am fascinated with the Spotted Hyenas theory though.

Somali Xalimos and mothers are more dominant than the Fathers/Aabos.

Are Somalis of the anaimalae Spotted Hyenas????
It seems you didn't read my dissertation properly too hunno

These aren't Arab males turned females, tranny's so to speak ya akhi. My survey done on the akh right movement has shown a considerable number like these gender benders.

The fetishization of the Arab and the need to be dominated by them is what creates this phenomenon

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It seems you didn't read my dissertation properly too hunno

These aren't Arab males turned females, tranny's so to speak ya akhi. My survey done on the akh right movement has shown a considerable number like these gender benders.

The fetishization of the Arab and the need to be dominated by them is what creates this phenomenon

Yukon

then u should table it under the topic- Farah's obsession with trannies. Include @Arma too

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a theory why Farahs love trannies

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the name of science ya akhi, enlighten us.

The appeal of tyrannies in general is all cross section race. 70 % Usually men with high sex drive tend to go for them, tends to have deep/high need for immediate sex. But also men who have cultural if not religious deep seated issues with homosexuality tend to go for them too. Tyrannies offers a reality bending aerobic of mind game - being one step better than a gay man, and therefore NOT gay. And two, being that it is low maintenance than a real woman, as it jumps to sex with no strings attached.

And then there is 30% who might appear less masculine than the 70% aforementioned . This one again, offers relief or escape from being called gay or being gay. This one unlike the 70% likes the gu.s appendage that comes with tyrannies.

All & all, it is a diabolical transaction in which you @Yukon_Niner are too well familiar!

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts