A CLEAR DAYLIGHT RAPE! WESTERN SOMALIA EFFED LIKE A !Ethio PM tells US raw meat eaters that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somali occupied region will be getting 5-10% of the oil profits. LA ILAHA ILA LAGU MAXAM RASUULULAH! :ooh::ooh::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

He told this to a raw meat eaters in DC (enclave of the raw raw eating Ethiopians). He got 2 minutes standing ovation

Footnote: (Raw meat eaters =Ethiopians)

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
At least they are getting something, it's sad that Somalis can't actually utilize their our own resources.. :snoop:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
5-10% of the 10% royalty...

In other words... 1%

80% would end up in the pockets of corrupt TPLF officials based in the Somali region.

So 0.2% will go to the Somali people in Ethiopia.

Their reward for subservience.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Leaked photo of bigfoot community avoiding this thread:
bigfoot-walking.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Loooooool

They're too busy doing this, while the raw meat eating, lice infested, bug eyed Habeshas and Oromos are taking their land.

2Rwo2K.gif

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:Afkaaga caana lagu qabay. That’s why I love you

Like the cursed madoows of America that are preoccupied with sports these xoolo sod Western Somalia are preoccupied with stupid dhaanto:camby:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is what I hate about Cagdheer gaining power he let this shit slide in his land and then try to do the same in your country at least if you wanna eat eat a hearty meal if they didn’t side completely with TPLF in the 90s to destroy ONLF they could have got a sweet deal from a position of strength now they can’t talk when they get nothing and their only rebel group is pretty much dismantled I wonder how much Ahmed Madobe cut is in the charcoal and sugar racket after Shabab and KDF take their cut probably something like this:snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How do you support him when he kills and tortures innocent Somalis in Galbeed?
The same reason you support prime minister khayre Who handed qalbidhagax to ethiopia and killed many somalis in Abdirahman abdishakur house a prominent politician from Mogadishu and breaking his arm.

The same reason you support prime minister khayre Who handed qalbidhagax to ethiopia and killed many somalis in Abdirahman abdishakur house a prominent politician from Mogadishu and breaking his arm.
Who said I support any of that? Ive made it clear I do not. Stop deflecting, Iley is a monster and its not about qabil.

:sass1:

Are you saying you don’t support prime minister khayre

:sass2:
No I do support him and the govt, I didnt support what you mentioned above. Beyond that, I think he is a good PM. You don't have to support everything someone does, they are human. Just the good.

Stop deflecting and making it a qabil thing when it is not, I'm sure you heard of what Iley has done. How can you even make a comparison?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No I do support him and the govt, I didnt support what you mentioned above. Beyond that, I think he is a good PM. You don't have to support everything someone does, they are human. Just the good.

Stop deflecting and making it a qabil thing when it is not, I'm sure you heard of what Iley has done. How can you even make a comparison?
Are you slyly implying that the handing over of qalbidhagax and the killing of Somalis in Abdirahman abdishakur house and the persecution of senator qeybdiid and siyaasi Abdirahman abdishakur was a trivial matter?

Personally I would argue that what prime minister khayre has done is just as bad as iley but you trying to make me feel bad for supporting iley when you yourself support khayre That’s adding insult to injury

Are you slyly implying that the handing over of qalbidhagax and the killing of Somalis in Abdirahman abdishakur house and the persecution of senator qeybdiid and siyaasi Abdirahman abdishakur was a trivial matter?

Personally I would argue that what prime minister khayre has done is just as bad as iley but you trying to make me feel bad for supporting iley when you yourself support khayre That’s adding insult to injury
lmao, goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts