A 45-year-old Ghanaian man has used black magic on a gorgeous Somali girl. She calls out his name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He asked if I'm legal

I got it
:damn:

658399bcaf3565175b3788b8ad496594-gif.26899

I believe he is propositioning you i.e. should I make you lawful for me

What happened to her boobs? it has gone saggy by the looks of it.
mjcry1.png
I looked up her age on google and it says 23, I don't believe it cause it was a random site but holy shit if that's true. I thought she was 30 at least.

Also just found out she doesn't even have a wiki page, yet people keep making threads about this nobody.:ileycry:

I looked up her age on google and it says 23, I don't believe it cause it was a random site but holy shit if that's true. I thought she was 30 at least.

Also just found out she doesn't even have a wiki page, yet people keep making threads about this nobody.:ileycry:

Her caadan genes are kicking in. Caadan girls age horribly.

World

VIP
She hardly knows her father and was raised by her Cadaan mother and Jamaican step-father.

Nothing Somali about her.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
A rich famous black man, going for a non black woman: nothing new here folks.

That's the thing with kneegrow men: they make it in a sport or in music or get a little bit of money, they'll jump on a woman of another race.

A rich famous black man, going for a non black woman: nothing new here folks.

That's the thing with kneegrow men: they make it in a sport or in music or get a little bit of money, they'll jump on a woman of another race.

Actually its the other way around. She was famous and rich before him and hooked up with him while he was poor. Nice try though!

Status
Not open for further replies.