95 al-Shabaab fighters killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Around 0730 this morning, the Federal Government of Somalia authorised another US airstrike near Bur Elade.

95 al-Shabab fighters were killed.

IMG_4483.JPG

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Damn more somali blood spilt meanwhile another 95 bantus have been born. God help Somalia:farmajoyaab:

What if, instead of killing young misguided Somali teenage boys, we made Somalia an Islamic republic and disbanded them that way? Only a few hard-core Shabab would remain because the rest of their fighters would have no grudges against the government then.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
What if, instead of killing young misguided Somali teenage boys, we made Somalia an Islamic republic and disbanded them that way? Only a few hard-core Shabab would remain because the rest of their fighters would have no grudges against the government then.
they must be killed even the kids until they fear even the thought of joining a terrorist organization that slaughters innocent shacab, trust me these youth aren't misguided they want money or political representation for their clans.

They must be cleansed from all of Somalia, somalis in nature are savages they don't understand diplomacy but they sure as hell understand slaughter.

Because then xamar won't have to be worried about al kebab suicide bombers they will have to worry about US drones:damedamn:

they must be killed even the kids until they fear even the thought of joining a terrorist organization that slaughters innocent shacab, trust me these youth aren't misguided they want money or political representation for their clans.

They must be cleansed from all of Somalia, somalis in nature are savages they don't understand diplomacy but they sure as hell understand slaughter.

Some of them are around 10 years old and many of them have been in the group since they were children.

Some of them have grudges against the government but the majority were brainwashed by propaganda videos and told that they would fight a real jihad.

Because then xamar won't have to be worried about al kebab suicide bombers they will have to worry about US drones:damedamn:

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocracy and they're allied with America. America only bombs countries that are anti American.

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocracy and they're allied with America. America only bombs countries that are anti American.

Good idea never thought about that; I think we need a monarchy instead of democracy but don't think Somalis will allow a one clan royal family to rule over them

You sound like an alshabab sympathiser first of making somalia an Islamic republic is not going to change these people's mindset I mean Somalia doesn't follow gaalo system now and you've seen the amount of innocent Muslim Somalis they killed
second of all alshabab don't hold grudges against the government because the government is not Islamic they're extremists who think anyone who don't agree with their interpretation of Islam which is very extreme is a gaal that deserves to be killed.

We've to change their mentality first we've to challange them and make them understand that everyone has the right to practice religion the way they think is right and that they shouldn't harm anyone who doesn't agree with them.

We've to go against these power obsessed uneducated nomads extreme version of Islam. The government should have a rule that protects every citizen no one can just make up rules and sentence anyone they dislike to death
I agreed with you in the first part of not killing the youth until I read your whole comment.
We need a strong system that puts these parasitic assholes in their place they've been given too much power and not many people stand up to them it's time the government sets rules that makes people more accepting and less violent and anyone with an alshabab mentality should be jailed then educated in there. They're dangerous and the government shouldn't allow these good for nothing worthless tuugo to have any sense of power.

Good idea never thought about that; I think we need a monarchy instead of democracy but don't think Somalis will allow a one clan royal family to rule over them

He'll no bro. We can barely agree to 4 year terms because each clan complains that they're not president or pm or speaker. Imagine a monarchy, there would be a brutal rebellion. It would be bigger than the French revolution.

You sound like an alshabab sympathiser first of making somalia an Islamic republic is not going to change these people's mindset I mean Somalia doesn't follow gaalo system now and you've seen the amount of innocent Muslim Somalis they killed
second of all alshabab don't hold grudges against the government because the government is not Islamic they're extremists who think anyone who don't agree with their interpretation of Islam which is very extreme is a gaal that deserves to be killed.

We've to change their mentality first we've to challange them and make them understand that everyone has the right to practice religion the way they think is right and that they shouldn't harm anyone who doesn't agree with them.

We've to go against these power obsessed uneducated nomads extreme version of Islam. The government should have a rule that protects every citizen no one can just make up rules and sentence anyone they dislike to death
I agreed with you in the first part of not killing the youth until I read your whole comment.
We need a strong system that puts these parasitic assholes in their place they've been given too much power and not many people stand up to them it's time the government sets rules that makes people more accepting and less violent and anyone with an alshabab mentality should be jailed then educated in there. They're dangerous and the government shouldn't allow these good for nothing worthless tuugo to have any sense of power.

I stopped reading when you called me an Al Shabab sympathiser. That's out of line.

Thats precisely what ICU tried to achieve which was followed by Ethiopia invasion and then amison occupation

Lol there will be ten royal family's each qabill has their own king

We can have a Saudi,UAE and Qatar monarchies type relationship between Somalia,Pland and Sland

In fact that's pretty much what we are now since Sland and Qatar both support terror groups

saywalahi

Xamar Living
We can have a Saudi,UAE and Qatar monarchies type relationship between Somalia,Pland and Sland

In fact that's pretty much what we are now since Sland and Qatar both support terror groups
yea but somali has other autonomous regions like galmudug, hir shebelle and juba land, so you're saying about 7 monarchs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending