900 troops (who slaughtered many Somalilanders) join Somaliland region army

Bohol

VIP
How is Somaliland region now going to trust very trained 800 (SY ) & 100 (M.I) troops that can switch anytime? :pachah1:

82162530_2534779463510491_4640343131147993088_o.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Only in Somaliland do you have people celebrating those that killed them to join their army.:gucciwhat:

Anyways, im glad it eneded peacefully. Lakin, there needs to be political and social reforms which includes eliminating Qabil politics from the mainstream.
The same people that were fighting for farness and equality back in the 1980s When Siad Barre was in power. But, In all honesty they are the same ones that were abused became the abusers.

I predict, if there is no reforms and qabilist politics are not eliminated from the mainstream it would probably resort to the interclan violence that was demonstrated in the 90s on a large scale.

More young Somalilanders should join the political landscape of Somaliland because to be quite frank most of those guys are old enough to be my Grandfather.

I always though Caare had 300 men, if he had that many men why did he throw the white flag. Now that is the question you should ask yourself.

They are going to be stationed in their home regions, and won’t be giving any preferential treatment. SL army don’t fully trust the Dhulos militia in LA. And the big arms are kept by trusted clans.

Who are Caare soldiers gonna turn on the Biciide or Muuse Ismacil. They gonna be sleeping with one eye open for the rest life that someone relative they killed don’t put 2 bullet in the back of their head. You are trying to turn everything into a win laughable

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Crime doesn't exist in Somaliland region then. You can do whatever you want then rejoin.

You can swear on the quran and then loot the ministry and then say 'I repent may allah forgive me' and muslims re-take them. You can kill hundreds of Somalis like dahir aways and mukhtar robow and then say 'I repented' forgive me. Even Islam can be abused. I can plan to kill and genocide you, drink alcohol, be gay, and do all the most horrible things and then after I do it, I just say 'waan towba keenay' please forgive me Allah and Islam and guess what, they ACTUALLY DO and accept you back. They don't see how faulty and unreliable this system has become and why the nation looks like a mess. I cringe when I see Puntland using the quran to make ministers take oaths not cause I hate Islam but I know how it can be 'used' for your advantage to do evil and repent. We need pure scientific systems, academic systems, not qurans anymore

Bohol

VIP
I always though Caare had 300 men, if he had that many men why did he throw the white flag. Now that is the question you should ask yourself.

They are going to be stationed in their home regions, and won’t be giving any preferential treatment. SL army don’t fully trust the Dhulos militia in LA. And the big arms are kept by trusted clans.

Who are Caare soldiers gonna turn on the Biciide or Muuse Ismacil. They gonna be sleeping with one eye open for the rest life that someone relative they killed don’t put 2 bullet in the back of their head. You are trying to turn everything into a win laughable

Rumour has ill health took him out of action + the millions he was given. If he was 15+ years younger he would have continued.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It's funny how the main guy shouting about him is believed saying he has millions and thousands of soldiers and will liberate the whole Sanaag and killed hundreds.

Stop, leave the lies in 2019 They had no plan just grievances which need to be addressed. All the soldiers now are promised a salary primarily even more.

Take your L wanting to bootyclap for faarmajo in cerigavo

All you Anti - Somaliland who advocated for war will bloodshed will always lose I remember before the tukaraq conflict how you ask were boasting to reach Burco.

This is why Somaliland lasts our unifying feature is peace, we gotta fix our justice & fairness.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I'm just happy now that it's over and the add port project for Maydh can resume - it was stopped Never they blocked Tabca Road.

Resuming a year after it halted, this will now continue

SirLancelLord

VIP
What's funny is that 2 issues of Caare & Elections for Mid2020 were solved really quickly after three big Western delegation to Hargeisa.

But happy my uncle surrendered to the govt with pardon and a guarantee of justice and fairness within the army

Seems like Bihi felt the international pressure

What's funny is that 2 issues of Caare & Elections for Mid2020 were solved really quickly after three big Western delegation to Hargeisa.

But happy my uncle surrendered to the govt with pardon and a guarantee of justice and fairness within the army

Alhamdullah adeero Caare came out peacefully

Kulmiye are probably are going to be getting single digit vote from Garhajis in the next election.

Bohol

VIP
Anyways, im glad it eneded peacefully. Lakin, there needs to be political and social reforms which includes eliminating Qabil politics from the mainstream.
The same people that were fighting for farness and equality back in the 1980s When Siad Barre was in power. But, In all honesty they are the same ones that were abused became the abusers.

I predict, if there is no reforms and qabilist politics are not eliminated from the mainstream it would probably resort to the interclan violence that was demonstrated in the 90s on a large scale.

More young Somalilanders should join the political landscape of Somaliland because to be quite frank most of those guys are old enough to be my Grandfather.

The cracks in Sland region is too big to fix indeed.

Trending