90% of Somali men are bald

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a Somali female and you have a problem with Somali men (mostly Somali men who have soft/wavy hair) losing their hair, then you're out of luck.

Hairloss isn't a disease. It's a trait, like freckles. Before the war, it was seen as a sign of wealth (as it is in many parts of the world). When a guy shaves his head, he gets jobs easier, he looks more like a leader and more mature. The hairloss thing is only a problem for cadaans. Somalis look accomplished when they shave their heads. Don't use cadaan standards of beauty to judge, and lose out on 90% of guys. If you really care that much about "good hair", then at least find one of these soft hair balding farax's so your kids have soft hair as well.

:francis:

It's because majority of Somali people have thin hair, and you bald faster with thin hair.

I have thin hair as well and I think i'll be balding before 40...
latest

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's because majority of Somali people have thin hair, and you bald faster with thin hair.

latest

My father hair was considered foreign because it was so thin and soft and he got bidaar at his mid 40's so don't believe this bullshit.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I saw one of those old Habesh ladies with the tattoo crosses the other day. I peeked at the bidaar under her scarf and OH MY GOD it was the same as my dad's!
:faysalwtf::hova::wtf:
The hair that was left was so thin. Wallahi, I was shook. I had never seen anything like it.
:faysalwtf:
Does this happen to Somali women when they get old too?

latest
I guess that answers that question.
:mugshotman:

My father hair was considered foreign because it was so thin and soft and he got bidaar at his mid 40's so don't believe this bullshit.
My hooyo has wavy/curly hair and my dad has an afro, they both have a lot of hair for their age as well.

They all had thick hair when they were younger while mine came out thin. :(
At least I can easily de-tangle my hair tho. :mjpls:

I saw one of those old Habesh ladies with the tattoo crosses the other day. I peeked at the bidaar under her scarf and OH MY GOD it was the same as my dad's!
:faysalwtf::hova::wtf:
The hair that was left was so thin. Wallahi, I was shook. I had never seen anything like it.
:faysalwtf:
Does this happen to Somali women when they get old too?

I guess that answers that question.
:mugshotman:
Most Habesha's have very thick hair, while Somalis have thinner hair.
:umwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Stop using shampoos with chemicals and gels. Just wash it with sulfetfree shampoo or just plain warm water or cold stay away from hot water. Also stop stressing and get your sex on. Sexual frustration causes baldness

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Most Habesha's have very thick hair, while Somalis have thinner hair.
I was just telling you something that I saw the other day.
Stop using shampoos with chemicals and gels. Just wash it with sulfetfree shampoo or just plain warm water or cold stay away from hot water. Also stop stressing and get your sex on. Sexual frustration causes baldness
Translation: Don't shower and be a or you're going to go bald.
:drakekidding:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you are a Somali female and you have a problem with Somali men (mostly Somali men who have soft/wavy hair) losing their hair, then you're out of luck.

Hairloss isn't a disease. It's a trait, like freckles. Before the war, it was seen as a sign of wealth (as it is in many parts of the world). When a guy shaves his head, he gets jobs easier, he looks more like a leader and more mature. The hairloss thing is only a problem for cadaans. Somalis look accomplished when they shave their heads. Don't use cadaan standards of beauty to judge, and lose out on 90% of guys. If you really care that much about "good hair", then at least find one of these soft hair balding farax's so your kids have soft hair as well.

:francis:

I got bald at a Young age shaved it ever since

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
My aabo in his 50s and he has a full head of curly grey hair but his hairline is a little far

My hairline is 3 fingers I think I’m gucci

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
My father has most of his hair and he is quite old and very soft hair. Mine is stronger and not as soft so i think i am good

If it bothers a man go to turkey or let it be a bonding moment between you and your women she can help shave your hair each time:sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.