9 buildings/houses shutdown in Somaliland for preaching and spreading Christianity

Xarumo ku yaala Somaliland oo lagu fidinayey ‘Diinta Kiristaanka’ oo la xidhay

Hargeysa (Caasimada Online) ― Guryo ku yaalay gudaha Somaliland oo lagu faafinayey Diinta Kiristaanka ayaa albaabada la iskugu dhuftay, sida ay sheegeen Guddiga Wanaag farista iyo Xumaan reebista Somaliland.

Goobahaasi oo tiradoodu dhameyd Sagaal Guri oo loo kireystay sidii gudaha Somaliland loogu faafin lahaa Diinta Kiristaanka ayey sheegeen Guddiga wanaag faristu inay ku guuleysteen inay albaabada iskugu dhuftaan oo ay xiraan.

Guddiga ayaa sidoo kale waxa uu sheegay in uu Somaliland ka masaafuriyay dadkii faafinayey Diinta Kiristaanka, iyagoona ka dhawaajiyey inay wax weyn ka qabteen dhaqamadii xumaa ee lidka ku ahaa Diinta Islaamka.

Guddiga Wanaag-farista iyo Xumaa-reebista ee Somaliland ayaa maanta arrimahaasi shaaca ka qaaday, isla markaana kaga hadashay munaasibad ay gudaha magaalada Hargeysa ugu soo bandhigayeen aas-aaskii gudidaasi iyo waxqabadkoodii.

“Guddiga wanaag farista iyo Xumaan reebista waxa la gaadhsiiyey lixda Gobol ee Somaliland ka kooban tahay. Waxqabadkoodana waxa ka mid ah, 9 Guri oo Diinta Kiristaanka lagu faafinayey ayay xidheen, Dadkii wadayna (Faafinta Diinta Kiriistaankana) way mastaafuriyeen” ayuu yiri Sheekh Cali Maxamuud oo kamid ah Xubnaha Guddiga wanaag farista iyo xumaan reebista Somaliland.

Guddiga ayaa si rasmiya u shaacin magaalooyinka ay ku yaaleen sagaalkaasi guri, balse ku gaabsaday inay goobahaasi xireen, isla markaana ay mustaafuriyeen shaqsiyaadkii faafinayey Diinta Kiristanka.

https://www.caasimada.net/xarumo-ku...gu-fidinayey-diinta-kiristaanka-oo-la-xidhay/

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Muslim and Christian debates are the funniest. I don't know why we even debate them? Delusional people

"God is 3 in 1 and one in 3":dead:
They always outside shopping centres and chat complete rubbish. One tried to tell me they are 3 personalities but 1 at the same time and gave me the triangle as an example:noneck:

a lot of Christianity activity going there lately, something similar happened in Berbera few months ago.

few years ago this woman wanted to open a church too

They always outside shopping centres and chat complete rubbish. One tried to tell me they are 3 personalities but 1 at the same time and gave me the triangle as an example:noneck:
They trigger me. I seen videos of them in downtown Toronto. They go to hooyos and hijabis, start misquoting the Quran to confuse them.

I studied their refuted claims. I just want to go there and karbaash them with facts but I don't want to be recorded.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Burn down any church in somali lands even the one in mogadishu,non of that multi culturalism shit

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
all somali territoy is 100% sunni islam
i praise any admin that removes foreign believes systems.
if sl tolerated foreign believes you would have isaaq preaching trinity in hergeisa and Dhulbahante shia paramilitaries operating in sool.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
a lot of Christianity activity going there lately, something similar happened in Berbera few months ago.

few years ago this woman wanted to open a church too

Burco as well. I think that completes the triangle.
:pachah1:
NAIROBI, Kenya (Morning Star News) – The husband of a 32-year-old mother of two children in Somalia had just discovered that his wife owned a Bible and demanded that she reveal who had given it to her.

“I told my husband that I found the Bible in Nairobi and wanted to read it,” the secret Christian told Morning Star News. “He just pronounced the word talaq [divorce] to me. I knew that our marriage had just been rendered null and void because I joined Christianity, so without wasting time I left the homestead.”

This happened in June in Burao (Burco in Arabic), in Somaliland, a self-declared state widely considered to be an autonomous region of Somalia, a month after the couple returned from a trip to Kenya to obtain medical treatment for her father.

Taking him first to Nairobi Hospital and then to Kijabe Mission Hospital, the woman (name undisclosed for security reasons) had found a Somali-language Bible there and requested a copy to read later in private. Secretly converting from Islam in 2016, she had never owned a Bible.

Having returned to Burao, the mother of two girls, ages 7 and 4, had forgotten to lock the drawer where she hid her Bible. Her husband found it and then proceeded to confront and threaten her, she said.

“There and then he took our two daughters away from me and divorced me,” she told Morning Star News. “He gave me a stern warning that I should not come close to the children, and that if I do, he will take the Bible to the Islamic court and I will be killed by stoning for becoming an apostate.”

Somalia’s constitution establishes Islam as the state religion and prohibits the propagation of any other religion, according to the U.S. State Department. It also requires that laws comply with sharia (Islamic law) principles, with no exceptions in application for non-Muslims.

Somalia is ranked 3rd on Christian support group Open Doors’ 2019 World Watch List of the 50 countries where it is most difficult to be a Christian.

She also faced punishment from her brothers after her husband informed her family that he had caught her in possession of a Somali-language Bible.

“My brothers beat me mercilessly with sticks as well as denying me food,” she said. “I feared to report the case to the police or the local administration, because they will charge me with a criminal offense of apostasy in accordance with the sharia.”

She had become a secret Christian in 2016 after the leader of an underground church explained the meaning of Christ’s death and resurrection to her.

The young mother has relocated to another location, undisclosed for security reasons, that is hours from her home, she said.

“God has spared my life, and my fellow underground Christians in other regions of Somalia have received me and shared the little they have, but I am very traumatized,” she said.

A leader of an underground church who requested anonymity told Morning Star News that he hopes starting a micro-enterprise can help her overcome the poverty that awaits women in Somalia who lose their husbands.

“Please pray for her to have wisdom, God’s favor, growth of faith in Jesus, and means to start her own small business in her new region of residence,” he said. “Also, pray for God’s intervention in the Muslim community to lift the harsh treatment imposed on indigenous Christians, restricting the use of Bible, and using sharialaw to punish those who embrace the Christian faith.”
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...translated-bibles-in-somaliland-region.65146/

It's also worth mentioning that the only Christian politician in Somali history is from this very same triangle.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Lol multiple personality diety. These Trinitarians are something else.

God sent his son who is god himself btw, to be tortured and killed for our sins.

:faysalwtf:

:gucciwhat: The worst in my opnion are the Hindu pagans. Still worshipping thousands of idols in 2019.

They even have a kacsi idol you can go worship to spice things in the bedroom

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Lol multiple personality diety. These Trinitarians are something else.

God sent his son who is god himself btw, to be tortured and killed for our sins.

:faysalwtf:

:gucciwhat: The worst in my opnion are the Hindu pagans. Still worshipping thousands of idols in 2019.

They even have a kacsi idol you can go worship to spice things in the bedroom
Kacsi idol:chrisfreshhah:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
This was a good honest thread but you couldn’t help yourself could you,amina bokor couldnt help herself eigther it must be something in your lineage
Dude, Amina boqor is a fake fiction story that has been debunked a billion times. Come up with something new loool.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Dude, Amina boqor is a fake fiction story that has been debunked a billion times. Come up with something new loool.
Its historical facts bro i just responded to that nacas dont want to derail the thread

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somaliland doesnt realize how Christianity would speed up their Ictiraaf:faysalwtf:

We are Somali christians(Somaliland) oppressed by Somali Muslims(Somalia), Baliis Vatican City and West give us recognition. Hurry up Baliis:shookgabre:

Trending

Latest posts