75 arrests and 1000 charges made on west side gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Bunp this wtf I’m tryna get replies
Btw this was the largest raid done in Toronto and 75 guns got confiscated. It’s almost as if Piggies work for Jane strip

somalis doing the most to move Toronto forward. I first went there for caribana and used to go there yearly. Haven't been in a while...and most likely it will stay that way.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
somalis doing the most to move Toronto forward. I first went there for caribana and used to go there yearly. Haven't been in a while...and most likely it will stay that way.
Bruh there’s real niggas everywhere even in cities like Brampton thing is how much real niggas there are. For one y’all niggas need to stop thinking Toronto is a soft city. It’s on par with cities like New York

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I freaking fucking hate gangs and their associates. Let them get fucked for eternity I don't care.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
What's the gangmap in toronto like, i'm hearing somalis are divided by estates like uk
Hoods that’s somalis live in big numbers are Dixon,Chester lee, Rexdale, Jungle, Jane, Regent and P.O

If you mean Crips and shit Toronto isn’t really a colorbanging city but there’s a big crip gang in driftwood and dixon bloods

I don’t keep up with beef dat much but one beef you probably know is Halagang and stn or was it sic @Gucci mane

Last edited:
Hoods that’s somalis live in big numbers are Dixon,Chester lee, Rexdale, Jungle, Jane, Regent and P.O

If you mean Crips and shit Toronto isn’t really a colorbanging city but there’s a big crip gang in driftwood and dixon bloods

I don’t keep up with beef dat much but one beef you probably know is Halagang and stn or was it sic @Gucci mane

where is Chester lee and P.O located at?

My father Doug Ford doesn't play around. More raids on the way.
Doug_Ford_2014_parade.jpg

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

over here it's estates and then the postcodes, some postcodes link up, for somalis you mostly gang up in boroughs since their less off us in estates and postcodes, usually scatterd across different parts of a boruough

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro was this bigger than the Dixon raid back in 2013 when Rob Ford got exposed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending