"700 Somali girls With AIDS in London" What Kinda Sheekh comes up With lies like this? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Kulaha I saw 700 SOMALI girls with aids such bullshit

I Wonder If the people there believed it than Im speechless

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Typical mong who makes up shit about Somali girls. Just like Said Rageh. This slandering is a disgrace. These grown men have a platform and they are using it to spew utter garbage about Somali girls.

waraabe

Your superior
Disgraceful, uneducated scumbag. He probably has aids

I am sick of Somali people giving uneducated people platforms to speak. Always attacking women.

Hafez

VIP
As much as I love and respect Shaykhs and the teachers of this Ummah, it irritates me if they get caught lying about something because this diminishes the status of the shuyukh in the eyes of the Muslims. Not that he's lying. Which of you have proof that he's lying anyway? How do you know whether he has access to this information through a reliable source or not? When you want to refute someone, you need proof. Fools be like 'his hair doesn't look combed, he must be lying'. I'm not going to waste my time teaching logic or debate to a bunch of retards on a forum.

Mercury

VIP
As much as I love and respect Shaykhs and the teachers of this Ummah, it irritates me if they get caught lying about something because this diminishes the status of the shuyukh in the eyes of the Muslims. Not that he's lying. Which of you have proof that he's lying anyway? How do you know whether he has access to this information through a reliable source or not? When you want to refute someone, you need proof. Fools be like 'his hair doesn't look combed, he must be lying'. I'm not going to waste my time teaching logic or debate to a bunch of retards on a forum.

Use common sense he said he "saw" btw they did some research and called the NHS and even they said its unheard of and according to Them they have less than 10 ppl with the disease with somalis origin

Hafez

VIP
Use common sense he said he "saw" btw they did some research and called the NHS and even they said its unheard of and according to Them they have less than 10 ppl with the disease with somalis origin
I did not watch the video, it was more of a calculated response. It's a little strange indeed to claim to have personally met 700 'Somali' females with this disease, I was hoping to give him the benefit of doubt.

Mercury

VIP
I did not watch the video, it was more of a calculated response. It's a little strange indeed to claim to have personally met 700 'Somali' females with this disease, I was hoping to give him the benefit of doubt.

I know bro he is a well known sheekh but to claim things like this im just speechless

It sounds far-fetched. 700 Somalis have AIDS in London? And they all happen to be female? In a country such as the U.K. with a very low HIV prevalence rate? In a country where the racial statistics of carriers of certain diseases are not documented and thus impossible to know?

It sounds ridiculous. You don't even have to be well-acquainted with the Somali community in London to know how bullshit this claim sounds. 700 Somali women is a lot, especially in a city like London where all the Somalis are interconnected.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
This is tragic walahi....so called sheikhs talking out of their arse is an embarrassment and should be stripped off the "sheikh" title. idiot

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis should stop giving these "religious" leaders a platform and instead focus on the building of Somalia and creating a strong Somali bond for the youth.

Hafez

VIP
Somalis should stop giving these "religious" leaders a platform and instead focus on the building of Somalia and creating a strong Somali bond for the youth.
Religious leaders must play a vital role in a Muslim community you moron.

P.S. You're hideous.
giphy.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So much bitterness:dead:
Is not the shiekh fault these hoes can't close their legs I personally believe his being conservative with these numbers let's do simple math somalis have lived in london 30+ years and jamaicans have been running laps around the hoes for decades so there should be 50-60 thousand females in london in total (excluding the somali males)
It wouldn't surprise me after all those years of jamaicans running laps in london if the somali hoes have hiv rate of 20-30% of those 50-60 thousand:dzmxmmb::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending