70-year-old ayeeyo subjected to r*pe

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Subhanallah

How could you even bring yourself to do this to a human being who's older than your parents? It's utterly appalling. The country needs to be strict on people like this and should deal with them swiftly by law, making an example out of them. This can't go on.

The ceeb of the country is out in the open, it was posted by a UK Muslim ajnabi account

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalia is the only place you will see underage marriage/raping women/fighting on barren land, it's a good thing we weren't Arabized otherwise our dirty laundry would have been spread long ago

First the young boy who was k*lled whilst saying the shahada on his way home back from dugsi now this miskeen ayeeyo. Subhanallah something needs to be done about the xoolo freely roaming the country.

Noocan oo kale there is only one solution.

Authubillah moryaantiii are alive and well apparently. This is reminscent of the horror stories out of Banadir

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Subhanallah

How could you even bring yourself to do this to a human being who's older than your parents? It's utterly appalling. The country needs to be strict on people like this and should deal with them swiftly by law, making an example out of them. This can't go on.

The ceeb of the country is out in the open, it was posted by a UK Muslim ajnabi account

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So basra is NOT safe. I am not leaving my home. :jcoleno:

Somalia is the only place you will see underage marriage/raping women/fighting on barren land, it's a good thing we weren't Arabized otherwise our dirty laundry would have been spread long ago
Why do people go to extreme lengths to showcase Somalia's depraved nature

Somalia isn't the 'only place' you see those things you just named that's just completely wrong no shortcuts about it

I'm going to outright say it Somalia is a Godless country even though the nation is 99% Muslim few act according to the deen. No one is spared not the kids or the elderly.

Trending

Latest posts