70% OF OUR MEMBERS SOON 2 b HOMELESS! UK announces devastating policy on EU settlers of the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-44553225

This means, in laymen’s term, that anyone from EU country who settled in the UK with criminal record will be deported to their EU countries.

this means practically 80% of Geeljire youth males over the age of 18 will certainly be deported to Holland and Sweden, 2 countries with the most settlers in the UK. They might as well deport themselves to Somalia because they gonna have to start all over again cause these dudes practically grew up in the UK and their first language is English. On top of that these guys were up to no good in the UK. They were umemployed and living off of hooyo’s ceydh money and council housing.

Trump separated children from Mexicans and now the UK is separating hooyos from their nolosha ka dhacay/neef daaqaya grown ass kids (ages between 17-38). Who’s gonna support them in Holland :ileycry: who’s gonna house them ? Hooyo can’t go back to Holland cause she got her ceydh in the UK and Holland don’t give ceydh anymore :mugshotman::ileycry:

@waraabe @Bohol @Mercury @Geeljire sanbuur @yasin @draco @Abdalla @DOUG FORD @zeinap83 @Jim Crow

The above mentioned people are in the list to be removed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-44553225

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
good riddance. long live the queen.

Dude! You gotta not wish for this calamity. I’m telling you very soon our s-spot inboxes will be filled with beggars such as @waraabe and @Bohol after they get deported in the coming days. These niggaz will contact us form Internet cafe like in the early 2000s with messages such as “I haven’t ate in 5 days. Please wire me $20 through dhaabshiil”.

Good news!!!this ciyaals need to learn how to milk a geel and how to look after sheeps and protect them from hyenas!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is a mess all through. Religion and Somali Daqaan used to put kids in check in Somalia. IN the west...drugs and early deaths is the norm. Well .....sh!t gotta happen like that i guess

Europe's basically cucklandia. They need to grow some balls and just kick all mouth breathers out.:fittytousand:

Fuckin hell thought Trump was going to kick the wetbacks out of here before the EU fucks did anything.

I don’t have a criminal record and also not from the Uk. All foreign born criminals should be deported.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts