7 Years, 5 Months, 13 days and 11 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our reign, :mybusiness: Tawradii Barakaysneyd
r8ZXz6z.jpg

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
No, think that ex faqqash Warancade is trying to battle him for the seat loooool what a joke.
I am done with Somaliland/Somalia so I couldn't careless:manny:My plan is to move out of London, find myself a house in Southern England and settle for good :manny:

@TimaJilic may god bless beesha brother. Even my own family ate pretty well during Siilaanyos reign. The future is looking bright

Waar Genel is drilling oil block between Beer and Burao 2019, we are almost in 2019.

Our Reer is Blessed 2 out of three oil blocks belongs to beesha, The one in Beeyo dhaadheer east Sahil and this block between Beer and Burao.

Khamiis kaaga sii diyaarso, at least beesha will have 60% of the oil revenue.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I am done with Somaliland/Somalia so I couldn't careless:manny:My plan is to move out of London, find myself a house in Southern England and settle for good :manny:

I’m planning to move back to East London nothing better than living around your tol inaadeer. :friendhug:

No need to move out of London

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Waar Genel is drilling oil block between Beer and Burao 2019, we are almost in 2019.

Our Reer is Blessed 2 out of three oil blocks belongs to beesha, The one in Beeyo dhaadheer east Sahil and this block between Beer and Burao.

In shaa Allah I’ll turn Qorilugud and Qoryaale in to New York :ftw9nwa:

In shaa Allah I’ll turn Qorilugud and Qoryaale in to New York :ftw9nwa:

Waar even our reer Galbeed jeegaan are congratulating us in advance, Genel found huge reserves near Burao and they are going to drill in 2019.

Jeegaan Galbeed oo inoo hanbalyaysay
Nz1vfvG.jpg

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Forget about Habar jeclo and Maxamed Abokar, Silaanyo didn't do shit for us Black Adens. He was busy trying to please non-HJ subtribes.
I’m planning to move back to East London nothing better than living around your tol inaadeer. :friendhug:

No need to move out of London
Property in the East End is too expensive sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending