6ix9ines New Song Bebe is Hardd

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that much...but the songs are very similar. They are like somalis. they have all same beats and since I dont understand what they are saying. I am gonna assume they are always singing about girls and having fun lol
They are singing about girls being unfaithful devils its litty.

6ix9ine is trash . His last good song was GUMMO and the song where he was wearing the Mexican track suit. Especially FEFE with Nicki Minaj that track is straight garbage:susp:

The only thing keeping him relevant is his constant beef with people and run ins with the law. Caqlilow waaye laakin I'll respect that , he knows what sells in the industry and what people follow.

6ix9ine is trash . His last good song was GUMMO and the song where he was wearing the Mexican track suit. Especially FEFE with Nicki Minaj that track is straight garbage:susp:

The only thing keeping him relevant is his constant beef with people and run ins with the law. Caqlilow waaye laakin I'll respect that , he knows what sells in the industry and what people follow.
well thats the music industry now.......you gotta sell drama. But the fact that he posted a sex tape of a 13 year old girl and still making it big is surprise. I thought he was done

well thats the music industry now.......you gotta sell drama. But the fact that he posted a sex tape of a 13 year old girl and still making it big is surprise. I thought he was done
He didnt do anything with that girl she was just in the video sxb dont belive the propaganda against the kid hes not a pedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts