65 Iljeex Officers promoted to Generals overnight by Farmaajo Administration, Kudos to N&N.

2-1.jpg

https://muqdisho.online/65-sarkaal-...-sunna-iyo-beesha-ceyr-iyo-dareen-ka-dhashay/

I'm Officially Nabad iyo Nolol :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:,

@embarassing abaayo quruxley huuno lets make up and forget our past feud, because today i'm one of the ''good guys'', so send me your Abo's Number so that our N&N relations may strengthen even further.

These last two months have made me so proud of my southern neighbours.
View attachment 76862
:obama:

:samwelcome:Cheers, were learning from the best, our Mother Puntland.

Also guess what, Jubaland Election has arrived and yet Galmudug elections which was supposed happen in 5th July has been postponed for months until HG conference in Hobyo ends, this should really tell which clan has relevance with the N&N.

I even heard nigga kuwaiti Kheire ran faster then Usain bolt to Mogadishu swearing off that he'll never bother those stubborn iljeexs again.

They are bribing us HG with money and ranks even though we have no foreign army backing us while they threaten Ogs in Jubaland that have foreign (Kenya) army's backing them , that shows that they fear HG alot.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
:samwelcome:Cheers, were learning from the best, our Mother Puntland.

Also guess what, Jubaland Election has arrived and yet Galmudug elections which was supposed happen in 5th July has been postponed for months until HG conference in Hobyo ends, this should really tell which clan has relevance with the N&N.

I even heard nigga kuwaiti Kheire ran faster then Usain bolt to Mogadishu swearing off that he'll never bother those stubborn iljeexs again.

They are bribing us HG with money and ranks even though we have no foreign army backing us while they threaten Ogs in Jubaland that have foreign (Kenya) army's backing the , that shows that they fear HG alot.
Wallahi you people are bunch of delusinal s.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You a stateless bo0n aren't ye?
That reminds me of this N&N drone on Twitter whose location said Jilib. Someone asked him why he was so worried about federal member states when his village was Al Shabaab's capital. After that, he changed his location to Somalia.
:chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sacad and Saleebaan will NOT be happy, the rest of article indicates so with that oday in Hobyo disapproving one sub clan of HG usurping that many promotions.

You must be Cayr