602,000 Nigerians migrated to Europe in 2016, says UN ex-envoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The population of Nigeria is exploding and I am seriously getting worried. It is getting very overcrowded in Nigeria and it will continue to do so.:faysalwtf:

By the way, Europe is a sinking ship. :francis:

The Europeans need to send Nigeria a lot of birth control pills, condoms and sex-education leaflets if they want to survive the onslaught. Nigeria has reached maximum population levels. It should really be looking to reduce its population, it's not sustainable in such a small country (relative to other African nations).

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Some of them were enslaved in Libya too, unbelievable. It's amazing how silent the world is about how Libyans treat other Africans.

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
4cec4153c7f5f25935746b7e73a9500b7df91e0532a0281a56ed1493719605a2.jpg

The Europeans need to send Nigeria a lot of birth control pills, condoms and sex-education leaflets if they want to survive the onslaught. Nigeria has reached maximum population levels. It should really be looking to reduce its population, it's not sustainable in such a small country (relative to other African nations).
Its the Northern Muslims exploding our population and alot of Nigerians aren't Nigerians. We have millions from surrounding countries casually entering and no one says anything

The Nigerians in London, who migrated from Nigeria are a huge asset. 3rd gen Nigerians are like Somalis and are a leech to the system. I wish Nigerians came to Somaliland, they have nice style and are very hard working.

Just look at this:
220px-Mamadou_Tandja_2005.jpg

Amazing culture

The Nigerians in London, who migrated from Nigeria are a huge asset. 3rd gen Nigerians are like Somalis and are a leech to the system. I wish Nigerians came to Somaliland, they have nice style and are very hard working.
Yes, us Nigerians know how much of a failure third generation Nigerians inUK are. They are like Jamaicans and we don't claim them after second.
Just look at this:
220px-Mamadou_Tandja_2005.jpg

Amazing culture

Status
Not open for further replies.