6 types of Somali Twitter users

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"Whenever I open twitter all I see is absolute qashin. It's as if all of them have accepted certain roles.

The most common zoomaali twitter roles
1. The one guy who acts as if he is the most successful, pious and knowledgeable. He never forgets to insert his misogynistic opionins into anything. Recycles the same topic for months, trying to trigger the xalimos. Lord have mercy they all fall for the trick every time.
Common topics of discussion: mehr, polygamy, blm/sjw loving xaa.rliimo etc.

These 2 roles are the yin and yang of twiiter. Can't exist without each other.

2. The blm/sjw qaniis Madow loving xaliimo who will support her cause no matter what. ^Falls for the tricks of the one above. Liberal views, gets pissed of by somali men and the religion.
Common topics: jare.er is racist, blm, misogynism in the somali community.

3. The qabiilist obsessed with their tuulos. "Muh city, muh qabiil". Never see themselves as qabiilist but when important issues arise, they will deny (insert any historical event) deflect, defend their qabiil no matter what. Posts a shit ton of their tuulo and how it's "progressing" road by road. (Yes I said roads). Most likely hates farmaajo aka xaarmaajo (for them). Wears some type of wristband.
Commom topics: muh tuulo, "progress", federalism

4. The racist. Will never forget to remind other Africans how inferior they are to somalis. Brings up slavery, "somalis were never enslaved!". Uses racial slurs, no respect for others.
Common topics: jare.er-somali race wars, slavery, superiority/inferiority, jare.er isn't racist!!, again blm-lovers

5. The pick-me's and simps. The pick-me's are the female simps who will do anything for a negro's attention. Generally allies with no.1 in gender wars. Simps, men who let a woman walk all over them. "Oh she changed bro, she didn't mean that.. she .." lord I hate these 2 characters.
Common topics: just about anything/anyone who needs to be sucked off by them.

6. Th.ot-Patrol aka the inceIs who have nothing better to do than look for hoes to prove that somali women are "easy". A mix of no.4 cuz "xaliimos love jare.ers". Most likely an x-sspot member. Loves to spread videos of hoes being hoes.
Common topics: tho.ts, h.oes, wh.ores, jar.eer-lovers, harlots, slu.t, tr.amp. Yes I used the synonyms cuz that's all they discuss.
What else am I missing? "

I saw this somewhere else, how facts is this? I agree with everything said over here word for word.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Big faxx there's also the religious police that comments on every damn thing "tHaTs hArAm" even tho the person knows damn well that it's Haram. They say "i HaVe tO sPrEaD dAwAh" when in reality they do it just so they feel superior

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Big faxx there's also the religious police that comments on every damn thing "tHaTs hArAm" even tho the person knows damn well that it's Haram. They say "i HaVe tO sPrEaD dAwAh" when in reality they do it just so they feel superior
Aka Haram police, the most annoying out of all the ones he listed.

Are people still on Somali twitter? I avoid it. I'm mostly on Muslim twitter which is way better than toxic Somali twitter.

Trending