58 people are killed in Addis Ababa Today in ethnic war going on in the Capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
Amnesty international says 58 but local reports says more than 80 people are killed in the capital of Ethiopia.

Genghis Khan

What do you guys think about this? I feel sorry for @Emily people the amhara are being karbashed left and right by the risen oromo goons,its looks like amhara are corned right now,what is the fate of our long frenemy is gonna be as the oromo hordes raging through the capital unopposed?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What do you guys think about this? I feel sorry for @Emily people the amhara are being karbashed left and right bu the risen oromo goons,its looks like amhara are corned right now,what is the fate of our long frenemy is gonna be as the oromo hordes raging through the capital unopposed?
What's causing these riots and fights?:cosbyhmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It is abayo and it looks like oromo are not gonna stop untill they get what they want.
What are the Oromos with their killings and attacks I've been hearing these days. Sometimes attacking somalis and now amharas. Isn't their anybody taming these wild animals to behave or is it that the Prime minister is Oromo and let them do anything?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I just feel sorry for Somali galbeed in ethiopia after oromo finish with Addis ababa they are going for Jigjiga,their saying jigjiga is oromo name and they are taking it back by force
What are the Oromos with their killings and attacks I've been hearing these days. Sometimes attacking somalis and now amharas. Isn't their anybody taming these wild animals to behave or is it the Prime minister is Oromo?

Lol you know some Somalis are actually allied with Oromos. The dir and isaaq that live in somali galbeed support them.
Either way it isn’t our business to get involved with habeshis and oromos fighting unless Somalis get killed. There’s no need to stress. Relax y’all.

Genghis Khan

What are the Oromos with their killings and attacks I've been hearing these days. Sometimes attacking somalis and now amharas. Isn't their anybody taming these wild animals to behave or is it that the Prime minister is Oromo and let them do anything?
[QUOTE=

Try stopping 60% of the ethiopia population,shit is sketchy walal

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Civil war starting in 3...2...1...
:siilaanyosmile:
downloadfile.gif

BOOM!!!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol you know some Somalis are actually allied with Oromos. The dir and isaaq that live in somali galbeed support them.
Either way it isn’t our business to get involved with habeshis and oromos fighting unless Somalis get killed. There’s no need to stress. Relax y’all.
..but they were killing Somalis too. I think the matter is being agreed upon on and there is no more fight. Let the game initiate while am watching it from here
bIZ9X25.gif

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nigga I am second generation American don’t keep up with backward African politics but I hope Abiy puts them thugs in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending