50/50 Halima comes To a Popular Somali Dating Show, Calafdoon.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Starts at 11.27

She got the tongue piercing, long nails and unhinged energy, just the way @Nak-Muay-Femeu likes his qalanjo hehe..

:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

@Hodan from HR It shows how unhinged humanities have become walaahi. Tik tok has made our world very small and very dangerous.

This tongue pieced feminist is very dangerous. LOL

and yes he liked what he saw--he bacame subdued and in la la land in the end. They are the same specie. Reer waqqoyi

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Hodan from HR It shows how unhinged humanities have become walaahi. Tik tok has made our world very small and very dangerous.

This tongue pieced feminist is very dangerous. LOL

Somalis are natural comedians, like to troll and Tiktok is da online cocaine loool.

I dont agree with her stance but I gotta admit I'm in love with her personality..

:dead::chrisfreshhah:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are natural comedians, like to troll and Tiktok is da online cocaine loool.

I dont agree with her stance but I'm gotta admit I'm in love with her personality..

:dead::chrisfreshhah:

She actually put on a hijaab when asked. I can't get over that. And then he subdues like a puppy in love dog.

Naaah Somalis need medications
1701910976245.png

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Lool! the more i listen the more i'm dying :drakelaugh::damn:

I've watched it multiple times, pure comedy. He says within first 3 min, waaku qadan karaa adiga waa fudutahay, basically admitting her likes crazy women lmaaaooo

She actually put on a hijaab when asked. I can't get over that. And then he subdues like a puppy in love dog.

Naaah Somalis need medications View attachment 306426

Since I don't have the heart to reject somali men blatantly, I think I've found the way to do so without bruising their ego. If he is fob, say you wanna do 50/50 independent woman bs and if he is qurbo joog, ask for 50k mehr and sahm lifestyle kkk..

Just Kidding Whatever GIF by Team USA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've watched it multiple times, pure comedy. He says within first 3 min, waaku qadan karaa adiga waa fudutahay, basically admitting her likes crazy women lmaaaooo

Since I don't have the heart to reject somali men blatantly, I think I've found the way to do so without bruising their ego. If he is fob, say you wanna do 50/50 independent woman bs and if he is qurbo joog, ask for 50k mehr and sahm lifestyle kkk..

Just Kidding Whatever GIF by Team USA

They wont be convinced. If farah wants u he will put vudu on u

Trending

Latest posts