5 terrorists from GEDO caught in Galgala, Puntland.

Apophis

Daludug Above all
VIP
You guys should be more pissed at the Puntlanders who still use terms like umaada somaliyeed, Somaliweyne, Walalaha somaliyeed etc. I know my enemies but the neefs within are the biggest problem.

#Interrogate and harvest thier organs

Apophis

Daludug Above all
VIP
Say what you want about the khat heads, saying faq#ash/Wanlaweyn in the ears of thier newborns instead of the Adan has its benefits. They know thier enemies early.

Say what you want about the khat heads, saying faq#ash/Wanlaweyn in the ears of thier newborns instead of the Adan has its benefits. They know thier enemies early.
That's one thing I've always admire about Khat addict Isaaqs. They'll never trust, work, and stop hating their enemies. I wish we were like that instead of having too many idiots who believe in Somalinimo bullshit.

Farm

VIP
Terrorists will be hunted wherever they are found and have their brains blown out. The governor of Bari said they have no place to hide in his speech.

Good job Puntland, kill the terrorists wherever they are. There should be local Anti terrorist militia's in every region with the main goal of exterminating Al-Shabaab rats! If we used this strategy, these filthy terrorists wouldn't exist. Ahlu Sunnah and Macwisley were good examples of this.

Please start deporting Marehans, Hawiyes and other non-Puntites immediately, they cause nothing but trouble. They don't pay taxes and are either living as qaxooti or terrorists.

Hang these Gedoans publicly please and livestream it. I wish burning was halal, I'd set them on fire myself.

Hawiyes in Puntland kulaha :russ: :dead:

Why do these people always send kids? gedo and other southern regions needs them to fight for liberation leave our land alone.

As the governor said leave now, surrender or prepare to killed massacred.

:deadmanny: @ The OP Adeer creating a FB account called ShacabkaNews. Needs to put that same energy into getting more Uber passengers
Fake news from some unknown taxi driver on facebook is used as political points now. When they catch some insurgents in the south some random oday should post "5 majerteens from qandala caught" with no video evidence or anything else just pictures of them in cuffs. These people are shameless :dead:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That's one thing I've always admire about Khat addict Isaaqs. They'll never trust, work, and stop hating their enemies. I wish we were like that instead of having too many idiots who believe in Somalinimo bullshit.
MJ are too forgiving sometimes it makes me angry inshallah the few that are still drunk off the wadani juice will get a brutal awakening

Why do these people always send kids? gedo and other southern regions needs them to fight for liberation leave our land alone.

As the governor said leave now, surrender or prepare to killed massacred.

They're not kids, they're malnourished Gedoans. They haven't eaten properly since Siyad Barre was chased out.

What are u doing b22n marehans in Puntland? are u jealous of the progress of our region while you live under shabab? are u trying to spread shabab to others because you were to weak to fight them yourselves? envy, jealousy, bitterness of marehan for Puntland will never stop

So how do we verify this news that they were from Gedo? No names were mentioned, no evidence was provided, only a Facebook post that anyone can fabricate. :reallymaury:

Alshabab/ISIS is local issue in PL, in the south and elsewhere, terrorists are usually embedded with the locals.

Trending