5 terrorists from GEDO caught in Galgala, Puntland.

Please start deporting Marehans, Hawiyes and other non-Puntites immediately, they cause nothing but trouble. They don't pay taxes and are either living as qaxooti or terrorists.

Hang these Gedoans publicly please and livestream it. I wish burning was halal, I'd set them on fire myself.

Please join me in my quest to call for the deportation of all people from Gedo/Abudwak caught in our homeland. I don't care who they are or what they claim to do, drag them out immediately.

Why can't they stay away from us? Allah protect us from Ilmo Siyad Barre, acuudhu bilaahi minashaytaani rajeem. :urgh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
Gedo Shabelles bay bakool, it doesn't matter if they're MX or not, its all southern langaab tribes who despise PL and want to see it destroyed

glad they got smoked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beautiful pictures Yonis, I hope they suffered and died slowly.

They are uprooting Warsangeli people and stopping them from living their lives. The people of Sanaag/Bari need to be aware of how sinister these people from Gedo and other places in South Somalia are. Don't fall for their two-forked tongue lies.

@Yonis , I 100% believe Ilmo Siyad Barre are trying to destroy Puntland, this is not just about a fake allegiance to a terror agency. They are motivated for other reasons.

Bring a more reputable source next time, I know your new to FKD but Shacabka News is not a reliable source, lol.

Just more irrational Marehan bashing:mjlaugh:

All these minority terrorists have been interviewed and have revealed their ancestry. 5 Ilmo Siyad Barre were caught and insha'allah sent to jahannam where they can join their godfather.

You people keep pushing us peace loving Puntites and you will receive what you are begging for.
Send more of your ugly offspring, they will end up as bakthi anyway and fertilise the soil.

"irrational" -- we have dozens of examples of how chaotic, uncivilised and dangerous your people are to dignified societies like Puntites.

Historically, Puntites always lived separate from others and followed strict guidelines and that's why we lived in peace and still manage to maintain peace, we cannot mix with unruly, wildlings.

Let's stop being hospitable and kind to wildlings, they only repay us with terror and slander.

Remember the Marehan man who was caught inciting chaos in Bosaso and was arrested? Yep, that's what they're all like, either they are talking trash about us, whilst hiding amongst us, or they are terrorising people.

Solutions:

1. CLOSE IDP CAMPS!
We need a visa system where Puntite employers are held responsible for their shisheeye employees. Any non-Puntite who doesn't pay taxes or is not benefiting our society should be sent back immediately.

2. Tourists, students and businessmen should be accompanied or have a Puntite "guarantor".

Did you know that in the old Majeerteenia kingdom, criminals were physically distinguished from others? They have to wear a feather or something so that they could be spotted. This is of course, after shariah/compensation measures were implemented.

We really need to document our history and teach it in Puntite schools so that we can prove why we need to be kept separate from certain groups.

When they are blowing up our citizens in Sanaag/bari, they are terrorists but when they get caught "Miskeenta, caruurta.. oohin"... :yloezpe:, they want us to release them so they can send them back. ;)

Children, the lies! These are grown men with facial hair, it's not our fault they're physically stunted and malnourished looking.

Let's report these terror sympathisers online.

Manafesto

[Beeldaajiyaha Migiurtinia]#PIM#N&NDown
VIP
:mjkkk:@Finesse

Look at this Link ina adeer

This post boiled my blood to 300% decrees and made us look like we invented this whole act as to make some Money.

#PuntlandKudhimo

:lawd:

I have a brilliant idea, let's start promoting "hunting terrorists" as a tourism package and import some bloodthirsty rednecks and others from all over the world. They can get the full experience and we get $$. We should even check shariah laws to see if they're permitted to pose with the trophy.

:trumpsmirk:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I have a brilliant idea, let's start promoting "hunting terrorists" as a tourism package and import some bloodthirsty rednecks and others from all over the world. They can get the full experience and we get $$. We should even check shariah laws to see if they're permitted to pose with the trophy.
Like Hunger Games have a closed off playing area, let the terrorists free into the closed off area and hunt them down slowly. They know they will die but have a false sense of hope. :trumpsmirk:

Like Hunger Games have a closed off playing area, let the terrorists free into the closed off area and hunt them down slowly. They know they will die but have a false sense of hope. :trumpsmirk:
Yes! Imagine how popular this would be.. since these Gedoans and other sickos want to send us an endless supply of sociopaths, let's make it a sport.

Trending

Latest posts