5 super predator madow children murder an cadaan musician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
5c5f0223b8d0f.jpg

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/amberjamieson/five-juveniles-homicide
Nashville Police officers have charged five children with criminal homicide following the shooting of a 24-year-old musician outside his house on Thursday.

Police say the children shot and killed Kyle Yorlets, the lead singer in rock band Carverton, after he refused to give them the keys to his car. They had already stolen his wallet.

The children — three girls and two boys, ages 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 — have been charged as juveniles with homicide.

Police say that the five kids were driving in a stolen red Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck in the alley behind Yorlets’s home in the College Heights/Clifton neighborhood.

Yorlets was outside his house when the children spoke with him, stole his wallet, and demanded that he give them the keys to his vehicle. When he refused, he was shot, said police.

The Belmont University graduate made it back inside his house, where a housemate found him. He was taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, according to police.

On Thursday evening, police traced the stolen pickup truck to a West Nashville Walmart, where all five children were arrested. They had a stolen loaded 9 mm pistol, and a second stolen gun was found inside the store.

Yorlets's Carverton bandmates released a statement on Facebook about the singer's death:
On February 7, 2019 we lost our brother, best friend, and bandmate Kyle Yorlets. We are in a state of shock and are having to grasp the reality that is now in front of us. We are heartbroken. Our condolences for his family and loved ones and all the lives that he touched. We will never forget Kyle, and though he is gone too soon his legacy is here to stay.​
quote_hillary.jpg

#ImWithHer

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These kids were probably working for someone and they were sent to rob and kill. I don't think 15 year olds are plotting on killing and robbing people. I hope they snitch and the person who sent them gets jail time also.

This is sad, they will be spending most of their lives in jail and knowing the system, they will probably be trailed as adults where as if cadaan kids did these, mental health would be the subject.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
And that is why her dumb racist ass lost the election.
Trump over that washed up fake liberal b
They kept on bringing up that quote during the election

I don’t trust teenagers. My friends and I hang out at the park sometimes and after school’s out you’ll see groups of them hanging around. I keep pepper spray in my purse at all times in case they try some delinquent shit.

I’m just scared they’ll ask us for a hit off my pipe. And I ain’t sharing my weed with any brats. I’ve already had one ask before.
:camby:
Maybe we shouldn’t smoke in front of children though now that I think about it.
:hmm:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don’t trust teenagers. My friends and I hang out at the park sometimes and after school’s out you’ll see groups of them hanging around. I keep pepper spray in my purse at all times in case they try some delinquent shit.

I’m just scared they’ll ask us for a hit off my pipe. And I ain’t sharing my weed with any brats. I’ve already had one ask before.
:camby:
Maybe we shouldn’t smoke in front of children though now that I think about it.
:hmm:
Damn, you're ghetto.
:gucciwhat:

You know you can defend you heritage without being racist to them ever wonder tht:lolbron::lolbron:
I don't ever start shit ! But alhamdulilah being blessed with being the descendant of slave owners, i am filled with pride and ready to take up arms against those my god warned me to take up arms against.

Beside i have the upper hand my great grandfather tried plenty of the their females i heard, half the Bantus are really his the result of his wild nights.

:fittytousand::trumpsmirk:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What did it say??:siilaanyolaugh:
It was something about those kids being better off as slaves who would wake up early in the morning, milk the cows, pick some cotton, have one meal, and go to sleep tired but said in the most Basra way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts