4chan obsessed with Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It won't go mainstream because white boys are only tough on the internet and only the internet. They can't talk that shit in real life, cause they will get their shit fucked up and they know it.

Do you expect these "white boys" to engage in street fights with you? By mainstream i mean politics, and general population. s are living on borrowed time.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
It won't go mainstream because white boys are only tough on the internet and only the internet. They can't talk that shit in real life, cause they will get their shit fucked up and they know it.
he's right. how many somali's rant about beating on blacks online?? how many of them actually act on it 0.1% that's exaggerated btw I doubt any have acted on it. people are just overthinking laddish behaviour

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Do you expect these "white boys" to engage in street fights with you? By mainstream i mean politics, and general population. s are living on borrowed time.
we either make the whites think we are reliable and act integrated like the Jews and Asians keyword there is ''act'' keeping our traditions to ourselves or get our neighbourhoods flooded with drugs and crime like the blacks

he's right. how many somali's rant about beating on blacks online?? how many of them actually act on it 0.1% that's exaggerated btw I doubt any have acted on it. people are just overthinking laddish behaviour
Bro wth Malis bang on blacks all the time. Most of the drug dealers on the streets are Malis. I've fought blacks all the time in high school, what you will notice is that their bark is worser than their bite.

these people are the scum of the earth, let them rot in their basements. true rejects of society. they love to brag about iq but there was nothing remotely intelligent about that thread. this that. their lack of self awareness is killing me.

My job is filed with 4 Chan Incels, bunch of white boys who were one bully session away from being mass shooters.

Who cares about their opinions

:chrisfreshhah:

Which one of y’all wrote this

“somali here, why should we fucked work for your jewd economy when its shit and won't last another 10 years? You're women are rapeable and willing to give us meaningless jail sentences, you're men are low t retards. We'll continue to keep the culture, keep our country an ethnostate, and make sure you whitoids are paying us your hard earned tax moneys so we can send it make to malia.....thx jews!”

:deadmanny:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Which one of y’all wrote this

“somali here, why should we fucked work for your jewd economy when its shit and won't last another 10 years? You're women are rapeable and willing to give us meaningless jail sentences, you're men are low t retards. We'll continue to keep the culture, keep our country an ethnostate, and make sure you whitoids are paying us your hard earned tax moneys so we can send it make to malia.....thx jews!”

:deadmanny:
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

This is why I love white genocide. We shouldn't insult blacks and Arabs so much since they will wipe out the pigskin subhumans for us in a few generations. Let these honkeys cry, we'll have the last laugh.
:trumpsmirk::banderas::rejoice:
syrian-refugees-tel-abyad02-678x381.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending